Honda parts, brand new Slipstreams, Turbo parts, EF, B16 (5/31)

Please see new thread:
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71500

Thanks

?

what the fuck is wrong with you?
and when did you get a itrfront end?

keep the integra, your going to be disappointed if you get the talon and you have train after train run on you :frowning:

any pics?

a few months,

and what do you want pics of alpha? most of this shit isnt at my house, but some of it is

are you getting scotts talon?

btw, glws man.

yyyeeeaaaaaa

:picard:

he told me he would sell me it, i has the money. if hes lying ill punch him for wasting my time with this thread

PT T67 Turbo 650obo t4 right??

yeah, sorry i just fixed that

:picard:

These prices are awesome and this is good quality shit…

but really eric, itr front end gsr teg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1g dsm any day of the week.

GLWS with what ever you do, good seller.

can you PM me pics of the head please?

yeah ill go out now n take some pics

pics of the itr front end?

thats 45min away at my dads house in Derby, it looks like how its supposed to looks lol, no cracks. steel fenders w/ markers, fiberglass hood, the grille, the hid headlights, front bumper, the radiator support and those other 2 bar things

dont buy my old dsm. find a bteer for for the same money if you take that route.

Or just sell the high quality parts and shit you dont REALLY need and stuff like the (JDM front end), get some lower quality parts that you can still make some decent power with and just finish the project you already started…:gotme:

GL with either route you decide to take tho man…Im sure whatever you build will turn out pretty nice. You seem like a damn smart kid :tup:

i dont even remember if i fit in it, i should probably find that out lol, i know i didnt fit in it with a large pizza :stuck_out_tongue: