Honda Experts

http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=187335705&dealer_id=79679&car_year=2001&search_type=used&make=ACURA&transmission=Manual&model=INTEG&distance=50&address=15101&make2=&advanced=y&certified=&max_mileage=75000&bkms=1125001019525&max_price=&min_price=&end_year=2006&color=&start_year=1981&drive=&isp=y&engine=&doors=&fuel=&lang=en&cardist=21#vdptop

Something doesn’t seem right here. Type R with swap to a 1.6L?

Its not stock. my bet is someone didnt have enough for a R-motor so they put a B16A in it.

As in they blew the motor, or it is a fake type R?

Looks like it is most likely real. Overpriced for not having the B18C5 motor though, even if the mileage is correct.

looks like he traded the nice factory wheels and shift knob for a set of sears wheels and a big tach… i would pass.

oem R wheels > motegi
b18c5 > b16a2

They’re nuts asking that much. Who knows what else is missing from it.

Wasn’t interested, just found it odd.

ya… I wholesale from them and saw the car as soon as they brought it back from the auction. Its a sad sad car. My guess is someone had the money to buy the car from an auction, took the c5 swap out, tossed the a2 swap in and boom resold it for the same money and got a type r drop for free.

He’d wholesale it to me, but I dont know if i even want it. The miles are correct and its a clean straight car, I just don’t see reasoning to buy a typeR w/o the typeR motor. :down:

Can you get me a wholesale price on the black S2000 they have?

I can’t just go in and buy whatever i want off the lot for wholesale. If you seriously want something, I can keep an eye out at the auctions.

I’ll keep that in mind.
Thanks

could be a salvage title and he dropped the b16 into it, rediculous price for a whack type r even if its a clean title

THE CAR NOW HAS A B16A2 INSTEAD OF THE B18C5!!!

I love how they pass that off as a good thing

Spitzer Acura in McMurray had a mint, completely stock '01 PY Type R with 25k miles and the sticker said $22k.

It sucks that some dumb ass will probably pay that much for the black one.

Its a clean title. They were talkin about just running it back through the auction to get there money back.

TAKE A LOOK @ THE PHOTOS!!! HOLY BATMAN A RARE TYPE R INTEGRA!!! JAPAN’S BEST JDM IMPORTED CAR TO AMERICA!!! THIS CAR HAS HAD A ENGINE SWAP FOR UNKNOWN REASONS - THE CAR NOW HAS A B16A2 INSTEAD OF THE B18C5!!!MOTEGI ULTRA LIGHT ALLOYS!!! RARE SUEDE INTERIOR!!! ONLY 15OO IMPORTED EVERY YEAR!!! APEXI EXHAUST!!! NEW TOYO TIRES!!! COME TODAY BCS THIS CAR WON’T BE AROUND TOMORROW!!! CALL THOMAS 724-282-8600

You should never buy anything from someone who writes like this. And those aren’t suede seats

Maybe the integra is a LS and they made look like a Type R gound effects,wing and floor mats.Thats a ripoff!!!

If it is an LS the would also have to do a 5 lug conversion. Which in the picture it have a 5 lug bolt pattern!

b18c > b18C5 > b16a2