FS: TW: 1997 Acura Integra Type R

Hi all,

This is mostly a testing waters thread, but I am seriously considering letting my Type R go, in the interest of other business ventures. If it doesn’t sell, that’s fine too. I love it, and would have a hard time seeing it go. But 3 fun cars are more than I need right now…so here goes…

Authentic 1997 Acura Integra Type R, completely 100% OEM from the day it left the factory, right down to the original shift knob and factory floor mats (both of which I removed upon purchase, in the interest of preservation, and replaced with a newer aluminum ITR knob, and newer ITR floor mats…yeah, that anal). The car is totally legit, and in amazing shape, it really is. Some basics:

-76K miles (all original everything)
-Amazing exterior
-Amazing interior
-Runs/drives/shifts absolutely perfect
-Needs nothing at all, but could use an alignment

It is worth noting this car was a CDN model, that I went through the lengthly and costly process to bring over here. Why did I do this? Because it’s the rarest of the rare, in that it’s a '97, of which only ~480 were built for North America. ~320 for the US and ~160 for the CDN market. It’s 100% legit, with all papers and a 3 ring binder to document all records/receipts/maint., and I have a clean and clear NYS title for the car in my name.

Anyone who knows anything about these cars (seriously) knows what an all original, low mileage, never molested, clean titled '97 ITR is worth. So, in the interest of keeping this thread on topic, do not post your worthless opinions if you have no interest in buying. Simple as that.

$16,000 FIRM

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/91MR2_photos/IntegraTypeR1.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/91MR2_photos/IntegraTypeR2.jpg

I could post more, but there’s no point…please PM for serious inquiries.

Thanks,

Joe

dang thats clean and the miles are low for that year GLWS man soo hard to find these unmolested.

How can you be so sure that its been 100% OEM from the day it left the factory?

I’m not even getting into that…if you or any interested party are SERIOUSLY interested in the car, you/they are welcome to come inspect the car fully, and even on my lift for as long as you’d like…I sell cars with full disclosure, always have…beyond that, I’m not answering those hypothetical ?'s…

Lol just because its clean doesn’t mean its been “100% OEM since the day its left the factory”.

You’re right, i bet the tires arent OEM. Im sure the OP could prove it, but he doesn’t have to prove it to you because you’re not interested in buying. What are you trying to prove?

He’s trying to prove that he has a stupid ass fucking opinion, just like every other idiot around here that needs to get their 2 fucking cents in. He obviously can’t buy it, but still needs to get a useless jab in. Because it’s really sooo hard to tell if a car’s been fucked with or not…

lol my .02 cents would be that you’re a pussy but I didn’t go there. I’ll keep that in mind next time I see one of your useless posts moron. But like I said GLWS!

I’ll put my .02 in to praise it. Amazing looking and rare, wish I could justify and afford it! If it does sell, hopefully it is to someone who will continue to take care of it.
Bump for one of the seemingly top notch and honest guys on here.

Thank you Al Gore and the Internet for allowing that! LOL

I remember the first time I saw this (was right after you got it) and it was stupid clean.
Knowing you its been very well taken care of.
Surprised you’re looking to sell.
Good luck!

im kind of in shock these things pull this much coin but regardless its a nice looking example of an ITR

glws

:tup:

Thats awesome! Glws Joe

91MR2,
You have a nice ride… Don’t give it up. What #is she? I have #40 with 42K on the clock. She is also never modified and pristine.
best,

Yeah, I’m a pussy. And you’re a fucking idiot. We done with that part now? And speaking of morons, you’re the one making the dipshit comments about a car you’re not interested in. Did you miss the big underlined part of my OP?

For the nice comments, and from those that have seen the car and can attest to its condition, thank you. I do love the car, but again, I have a new business venture that would really benefit with another few (well, 16) grand to play with…and hey, if it doesn’t sell, that’s fine too. But the Lotus and MR2 aren’t going anywhere…

Posts like this make me glad I never want to join the Honda scene ever again. Didn’t you own/ still own a Honda?

i like the price of this car.

it’s great to see clean examples of nice cars go for the money they are actually worth.

Awesome car man. Glws

Bump for a great car and a great seller. Words can not describe how clean this car is. GLWS Joe, sad to see it go though…

Do you have updated pictures? Since the car has ontario plates on it…

Stop making dipshit comments about a car you’re not interested in. Did you miss the big underlined part of the OP?