1997 Integra Type R...819 miles...

I still fantasize about Hondas.
Deep down inside I’m a Honda fanboi, I would like to think someday I will own another.

I have a thing for DC2’s, especially 97/98 ITR’s, so every so often I will check ITRCA to see whats up for sale. I’ve seen only one other for sale on there since I’ve been looking with 975 miles. I dont think I would want this R; its too clean, it would ruin it to drive it.

http://www.itrca.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11149

wow, if only I was rich. 97’s are the best, and that’s the best example that will probably ever come along.

that thing is awesome.

car is dope, it needs to be road raced and put into a wall to have some personality. yeah i’m fucked up like that.

Sweet Jesus.

Clean as hell

but bloody fucking hell almost 28 grand for a fucking teg? isnt that the same price it was new!!!

You honda boys are on crack…

Edit: NVM I see the price WENT UP 4 grand since it was new… :crazy

I know PJB status right there but seriously? THats just fuckin ridiculous I’d rather by a genesis for that price, better looking and RWD

:facepalm neg rep

It is probably the lowest mileage Type R in existance, Car will probably fetch 25K or so.

Anyone else notice that gouge above the passenger sidemarkers? Could be the pic…

lol @ 28k…good luck with that.

awesome

but not worth 28k, it will never be a collectors item

I still dont see hwo that can fetch 4 grand above its original sticker…

Its a Type R… its not like 200 were all that was ever made and their the holy grail of hondas…

Fuck sake you can find an NSX for that price

While their asking price is a joke…I disagree that it won’t be a collectors item. I think outside of the nsx & s2k, this is one of the only hondas that is unique…in the us. If kept stock and clean, definitly think it would be worth something someday.

Eh, a beat older style NSX. They are still fetching mid 30s. 50-60 for a newer gen.

Ryan Woon sold his Supra for $77,000, AND he regrets it. That’s 40K above sticker.

Exactly.

It already is a collectors item. You guys should research a little bit more about type r integras. Not trying to play fanboi here but these cars are rare and highly sought after. Amazing handling capabilities and well balanced performance package.

Bah, what am I saying. Its just a crappy 12 year old honda

Every Honda boy craves a Civic. Does that make it a collector’s item?

No, most civics are not collectors items and are not treated or claimed as such.

That car will be a collector car down the road. Its like buying a cobra or any other model that was not mass produced.

aside from being clean, never driven… there is absoloutely nothing special about this car…

Both have the same criteria for the most part?