1998 Integra Type r #107 build thread

Finally after 2 years of saving and about 3 months of looking i finally got one. The first owner had her up till 2007 and only put 50k on it, never drove it in the winter and always was garaged. Then it went to Jim in Va who also never drove it in the winter and always put it in his garage. Then it went to me with 71k. Since i got the car i have just been going through the entire car cleaning and getting it to where i want it. The car came with SMSP try y header, SMSP test pipe, Hytech twin loop cat back, PIC selects coilovers, PIC bushing kit, Stainless brake lines, Mugen front and rear strut bars, Mugen pedals, and JDM srs steering wheel.

Time for the pics, sorry for being low quality there Iphone

original window sticker

Took the bumpers off to clean behind them and the tail lights and bumper

before i cleaned

just about done

pulled the interior out to shampoo the carpet

ordered a few goodies from Honda

so while the interior was out i could remove this

to put in the ITR block off plug

and to go with that i put in the radio block off plate

started to put the interior back in

and picked up this JDM 98 spec itr badge for the center counsel, shown with the OEM # badge on the arm rest

thats about it for now, more pics will come

Nice man… I love CTR’s

Really diggin the new gti stink

:lol thanks fellas

GTFO YOU RETARD… ITS NOT A GTI

Pics - Y U NO SHOW UP

this

why no pics? because race car …

So fast the camera can’t even catch a pic

Nice man. Good luck with it.
I can see the pictures fine by the way.

Nice dude.

Nice pick up. Leaving it original?

no way, itll get the “total” treatment too

Thats what the “other” models are for. ITR all original for daily driving FTW

yeah im with ya on that. if you want to build some turbo beast, start with a base model. kind of backwards to butcher a rare car up

Holy shit I think for the first time ever we see something from the same prespective. Yeah it kind of kills the collective and exclusivity of the vehicle. Stock ITR and beast mode base model.

KOOL ANOTHER HONDA/ACURA TO THE SCENE !

cars staying in stock form for a while, if i put my motor in it nothing will be cut or hur. Im gonna keep this motor and tranny and pack it away. Ill always have the option to go back stock if need be, but im not sure im putting my set up in it yet, might go in my 4door.

I can’t see the pics…

neither can I