WTB: integra type r

Car that im looking for - 1998 white integra type r

iv been looking for a lil while now and cant seem to find one of my liking so i figured id come here and see if anyone could help me. dont want it to be over 100k miles, no roll cage or motor swap (close to stock as possible)and has to be MINT or damn close. Thanks :thumbup

thoughts from fantasy island

Check Hollenbeck, they have alot of dumpers in their junk yard.

negative ghost rider, got the cash and ready to scoop one up. Johns truck and trailor is waiting

:rofl

GL

good luck. if i had the cash, i would be looking with you…that is my effing dream car…except maybe in Phoenix Yellow.

thanks

did you check out the FS thread on Honda-Tech? they always have some good stuff in there…

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2904190

2nd page, post # 32…stupid clean!! a little on the high side price wise, but the car is immaculate!!!

ill take a look, thanks

Is this a good idea?

of course it is, im gonna try my best not to stick this one into a pole :ohnoes

I feel like your gonna be really bored with it.

Awaiting to hear back from a guy with one for ya

Would you take a shell? Since I think you’re going to put your motor set up in it??

He was saying he may if its real clean

Lance i will take a shell as long as its a 98 white type r but Sean is checking into the one above for me so will see where this one goes first

Heading to walmart now to pick up some championship white spray paint

That car is worth every penny. The owner is a great guy and treats his car better than people treat their children.

If I could buy it, I would in a second!!!