FS: TW: 1997 Acura Integra Type R

Hey guys I’ve been running in the grass looking for a level 99 troll and trying to catch it with my Master Ball. Has anyone seen it?

Try swimming along seafoam island

That’s odd, Troll isn’t in my Pokedex.

I’m 100% sure it is 100% OEM from the day it left the factory:

1. Nothing about this car has been modified; replacing OEM with New OEM is not “modified”
  2. The PO protected this car, as these cars fall victim to poor ownership/bad drivers
  3. There isn’t a “flaw” with this 15 year old car
  4. Extensive time and work was performed to keep it this way; see Note 1

GLWS Joe. I’m thinking Ebay is the way to go with this one. To avoid that “hassle” post up for wanting to sell through an Ebayer on here.

next person to undermine this thread gets a 3 day ban.

Joe, as always, you take such great care of your vehicles. Whoever picks this up is getting a great example of this car.

Brian/Luke/Jeff, thanks guys, much appreciated. It was hard even making this thread, as I really don’t want to sell…it’s just a wise move at this point…

Car is absolutely minty. Glws joe

glws joe!!! this car is superrr clen. tell gennaro to eat a dick.

I have no idea who that is Dawn, but thanks for the comments, Jam as well…

FYI, I’ll prob. throw this on eBay soon, just to get some national attention…figured I’d give the local scene a crack at it first, though…

GV1390. Car looks stupid clean, but no way I can afford it :frowning:

Joe, he is a good guy. If he actually saw this car I am pretty sure he would say it is 100% OEM too.

Can’t we all just get along…‘cough’ Gennaro ‘cough’ :slight_smile:

Bump.

FYI, I’ll be in Portland for the next few days, so my internet access may be spotty at best…so if I don’t get back to people until Monday-ish, that’s why…

Clean car. You shouldnt have a problem getting your asking price as I have a buddy who just bought one for 15k and it had similar miles

Ive seen this is person and as a passenger and the car is mint!
GLWS Joe.
Hope it goes into the right hands

Thanks guys. Bumper. Likely going national with the advertising after this week…

Ok, since I like this car so much, I am having a real hard time trying to “aggressively” sell it. Since the Corolla is now gone, this is back on the road and I will be driving it daily (really just to work and back to keep the miles down) until I find a more suitable all season DD for myself, which will hopefully be soon. If someone wants to buy the Type R in the meantime, I’ll still sell it, but I will likely hold off for now on going national or to the Type R community with the advertising. I know it will go quick to one of those outlets…

So yeah, any interested parties, just PM, we can go from there…

Nice car man, I know the feeling have had my vette up for sale a few times thinking about practicality but more than likely with this caliber of car as in my case you wont even get any interest other than people commenting and asking for more pictures. This economy sucks and people dont want to pay for nice shit anymore. JUST KEEP IT! and know you have a sweet rare unmolested car dont let someone else enjoy it.

is this car faster than this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-ACURA-INTEGRA-GS-R-5-SPEED-SUPERCHARGE-8K-/380419096447?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item5892bebf7f

:ham::picard::gotme:
WTF does it matter or how/why is it even relevant?

That’s alright!

no, the other car is more hooked up