Honda s2000 leather seats for sale

Stock seats out of my s2000 for sale
they are red and will fit any s2k as well as hondas/acuras and more with brackets for them.
Seat on left is in very good condition, seat on the right has two small rips… I might grab some red thread and sew them up be4 I sell them as I think theyd look close to perfect after doing so.

$300 for both with sliders

http://i53.tinypic.com/2rgc304.jpg

tempting… can you measure how wide they are please?

those are sick seats for that price

buy em? lol

The widest part is just about 20"

Damn. That’s a good price. I miss my s2000

I thought Lance wanted these?

apparently not anymore, hes getting his cash flow straight lol.

haha yeah, I’m still thinkin about grabbing them though… good luck!

hmmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMmMMMMmmMMmmmmmMMMmmmmMmM

Streets closed pizza boy, find your way to my house… so you can buy these seats lol. I’ll grab a pizza and I’ll tip you good if you buy em, seriously.

lol, will trade work for seats.

hmm… I’d do that, but im not sure what else I need… Can you install nos? Synapse kinda wants alot of money to do it.

i can do it, but i wouldn’t recommend it at all. just do a properly sized turbzzz

actually yo, can you locate me universal sliders like…yesterday? If so I’ll give you like fuckin $150 towards them and just give you the seats and you can pay me the remaining $150 later. I NEEDDDDD fucking sliders lol.

I think my turbo is a good size no? And I want nos for the occasional big boy I may pass on the highway.

what seats are you looking to put in your car?

Sparco R100’s, I already have them as well as custom brackets FOR an s2000/Sparco seats, I just need damn universal sliders so I can fab them up to work with what I’ve got now… Cars done, just need seats installed!

your turbz is ok, but if your looking to pass big boys, just have a bigboy turbz setup, its like pouring marbles on the floor of a blind square dancing competition in a room filled with stacks of fragile glass objects.

http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=XNSR040L&Category_Code=Honda_S2000_Interior&Store_Code=EM