Honda s2000 leather seats for sale

I thought a 700whp turbo would be good enough for almost anything lol, especially on such a light weight car? Anything more would lag like a bitch and my goal is not ONLY a highway car.

Maybe im the only impulsive one on here but finding sliders is not an issue, there all over ebay and everywhere else, theres Tenzo ones on ebay that would work great for $25, but I just…dont… wanna… wait the week for shipping lol… I DEF thought someone on here would have bought a pair of racing seats and just used there stock sliders instead of the aftermarket ones that they come with but I guess not lol…

so why add spray on top of it? how often do you realisticly want to be sweeping up pieces of motor off the ground. i say forget the spray. and also what is the number on that turbo? its a ct470 right?

ct467 or ct470, ill have to recheck. And the nos is just to spool the turbo quicker on highway pulls.

sighh your just not getting it…and thats what brakeboosting is for.

I get it, your not a fan of nitrous becuase of reliability issues but im not sure why? I havent had too many hondas, is it just with hondas? I’ve had nos in BMW’s, Mitsubishis and an old trans am and nothing ever happened… And break boosting starts a race with boost but it wont reach peak any quicker, nos will. Even WITH nos I’d still break boost so you dont have to work your way to 1psi, rather START at 1psi and reach peek insanely quick due to the w/e shot of nos your running.

streetracing 101. bro, seriously.

lol, i dont get it.

lmao so who got the seats

Sadly still me

friend of mine might be interested, will let you know.

You’ll be at peak boost the entire “race” if you can drive properly. Shifting at 9000rpm should not bring you down below where you boost in the next gear, especially in a short 6MT. Zero need for nitrous unless you wanna make your junk feel bigger when you say “I have nitrous.”

You do understand the torque spike from the nitrous plus the added pressure from the turbo will grenade that engine in no time flat correct?

i was trying to say the same thing in a slightly nicer way.

nah, didnt know that… with 600whp the torque on that would be a little more than half no? I didnt think 300ish foot pounds of torque would destroy anything but I guess it would.

Dude, you need to quit spending money on shit and actually learn or build some shit yourself and get a good grasp on whats going on.

Tenzo 25$ sliders: Most likely single locking, so they will move around on one side. Most likely made with chineese 20ga sheet metal. Are you forgetting that those sliders hold your body in that car? Its a fast car, and no doubt you will be stuntin around all the time. God forbid you hit something at speed where you want GOOD ENGINEERING AND GOOD EQUIPTMENT keeping you alive. Have you ever seen OEM seat rails after the car takes a good hit? Having many EMT and first responder friends and family, I have seen them bent, broken, ripped out of the car, ripped off the seats after an accident. Dont cheap out on safety equiptment.

NAWS: isnt a smart thing to run with MAJOR forced induction. Want more power, up the boost and tune it right. Want quicker spool, plant your left foot and your right foot until you see the boost gauge rise. Want to stay in boost on up shifts? WOT box, flat foot shift, antilag, etc. Good reason NOS is in movies, not on well built forced fed cars.

TQ VS HP: tq isnt just half the hp. it all depends on the motor and everything. Yetti’s VR6 made 450/450. 1.8T’s with 3076’s make around 400/360. Your hondas some reason make big power little tq. Also TQ doesnt “blow up” a motor. many things can fail in forced induction motors. Lean mixures, high heat, melted pistons. Detonation, broken ring lands, bent rods, broken pistons. Over revs, valve springs float and valves and pistons hit, buckets get dimpled or deformed. High TQ onset can bend rods, but TQ can be controlled with cam profiles, compresor maps and what not to keep the spike to a min. Spraying NOS at a turbo to spool it to 30psi might give you a tq spike stiffer than Pamela Anderson topless at the north pole.

alot of Supra guys spool with nitrous… but then again they are running powerglide transmissions and 91mm turbos with T6 housings. not the most efficient combination in the lower side of the rpm range.

Hey man, I bought a set of double locking sliders, just thought i could grab something locally… Theyll prolly be here late this week… As for torque, of course torque isnt the same on every car and not half the hp lol, my BMW had MORE torque then horsepower lol, I meant on Hondas… Like you said, hondas can make big power but small torque, from experience, right around half the power…

bump… on the real subject, the seats… someone buy these already.

Using nitrous will cause the torque to spike earlier and its going to be alot more then 300ftlbs