Hondas are good for two things...

that thing is funny. a buddy of mine had a civic hatch of that area. 4 speed manual. the trans was brutal. the drop from 1-2 was like 3000rpms. you had to thrash it hard just to be able to accelerate in 2nd.

Brian

ughhh why auto though?

my cousin had a mint one, it was actually pretty cool.

nice. My aunt had an 86 crx si, i loved that thing.

if that was fuel injected i’d think about buying it in spring!

Sweet factory racing hubcaps. :tup:

gaaaaay

Its auto because why not, its a winter car :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t worry, I have a few people that want to buy it already in the spring. And no Steve, my car won’t have sex with you, nice try though.

–mark

Honda makes good lawn mowers. :gotme:

X…

Awesome cars.

I bet it’s faster than my '96 2.2L legacy…

I bought a 2000 Accord 5sp off my cousin 3 years ago as a winter car before i got my Jeep and now as a commuter car for the daily drives to UB, 190k miles for 500 bucks… now at 215k miles, and just now had to replace the brake lines, not too shabby

yea…but with 215K…on a car without undercoating…yes the car RUNS…but its a rot box…dirty…POS lol… jim u have rust holes in the hood…ram air?? cant get the TA off ur mind?

its got vtec mothafucka… i cant rly complain, got it for $500 bucks, i beat the crap out of that car and i cant kill it

Not hubcaps.

you too? :lol:

i got my 92 cackord for 300, wont fuckin die. in my almost 2 years of pwnership i have replaced a gas line and a piece of the exhaust.

beater hondas ftw

Huh?

that’s exactly what i could use right now, solid mpg’s

hate to say it, but its the best car i have ever owned

i saw the fury of the crx today. its a funny car. cant wait to see mark put a LS1 in it.

Brian