Honestly, I think my numbers are BS

well drew I guess youll have to race me to find out. My car is 100% unchanged from last season. that and morgans dyno will be the truth.

But alot of people do cage street cars, just never Supras it seems. Plenty of street Mustangs, Camaros, etc have cages.

I just want my car to run 12’s if I ever finish it.
Full interior and I want to fix the ac if possible. I dont want to have to put a cage in it. If I need a cage Ill sell the car and buy a slower one.

Honestly, Mustangs and Camaros are cheaper so more people are willing to tear them up.

I’m a certified AC tech…LMK if you need help with the AC.

The ac will probably have to wait a bit- not a real priority right now. I think it just needs a conversion and a charge. It seemed to work ok when I bought the car but I never really used it.

that sucks dude

420 hp is still not bad though. More than my POS will ever have.
My truck probably has more hp than the car will.

im guessing around 400 hopefully he has traction issues and still runs 13s :sHa_hehe:

dude shut up,i hope when it is back together it runs good .with all the bad luck ya had wit it i dont blame ya for downplayin it but wouldnt ya shit a brick if ya took adam the first run ya did:lol:ahh

Thanks. I hope it runs good for more than a week like last time it was apart and put back together.

I dont know what to expect for hp. Probably 300 or so. (truck has 300 stock)

I seriously doubt its gonna faster than Adam’s car in any case but that would definately be awesome.

No, the LS6 intakes came on all ls1 motors from 01 and up. Z28, formulas, SS, ws6, firehawks,c5’s, LS1 gto’s.

drew why the questions ,did ya think about what i told ya …brian knows these guys and says they hype numbers up its amazing what ventin a nitrous bottle in front of the intake will do

yah, I wouldnt count on the 13’s.

coughcough10boltcoughcough*****

“these guys”…its one guy.

so how much does Brian really know then?

oh snap.

Not sure why you think that. They can make HUGE power with just some boltons. Most of the Supras that I know are the most daily driven cars you can imagine.

think about how he worded that again…

100%. I refused to put a cage in my car that just had a few boltons. It seemed ridiculous to me.

thats because you never ran fast enough to need a cage.

he knows enough about them that he refused a dyno day with em ,not tryin to start shit morgans will be the truth holder i hope it does make the numbers and shuts peoplle up im goin by what i was told by someone who has done this shit for yrs that all im sayin