project "GET HEAD" complete

The heads are installed and my car is tuned! I was kinda grasping at straws and hoping i’d get to that 600rwhp n/a but it didnt happen. I am still happy w/ the outcome as i did gain 30rwhp and the torque came up 14 ft lbs and the torque is over 500 pretty much as soon as i get in the gas. As of now n/a 580rwhp 514rwtq. I plan on hitting it with a little n2o to get a nice dyno sheet to hang on my wall. Now all we need is SPRING! After driving my 2500hd and h2 all winter im sure the 580rwhp will feel like a rocket ship.

Damn, nice #'s man. Cant wait to see that thing in action come spring time.

thanks, Im gonna have different wheels on it this year and maybe ill get some vinyl stickers to put on it that i can easily remove, maybe that and the combination of letting my gf take the car threw tech maybe ill get a run or 2 @ lvd this year.

:lol Nice, sounds like a bulletproof plan :ninja

Nice. Wish I could get those numbers on pump gas, not happenning without meth.

Thing probably feels like a beaassst.

yah i cant wait to drive it, for now its chilling out at REDLINE, soon enough ill have some n2o numbers! :ohnoes

nice

nice man…

congrats on the new numbers tony. should be an animal next year if you hit it with the same size shot. maybe you’ll get 10.40’s or so?

do you have ALL the bolt ons? Im sure you could get to 600 rwhp with an underdrive pulley, electric waterpump, maybe even try having someone else tuning (not being a dick). Who did the head work? There is a guy on ls1tech, name is Tony mamo, best port job money can buy, i would also talk to a guy named patrick g about a custom ground cam. There is no reason why you can’t get over 600 rwhp

Or you can just have him change the correction factor of the dyno and get a nice 1000whp sheet to hang up.

+1

Texas speed got their H/C 06 C6 Z06 OVER 600rwhp…these heads are only a grand too…dirt cheap for 400cfm ported heads.

could go with a little bit more aggressive cam too now that he has better flowing heads.

could do that as well

Howard’s dyno (along with every other dyno in the world) is just a tuning tool and the numbers that it spits out are just for tuning purposes.

The real test is what the car TRAP SPEEDS at the track. I’m sure it will run well Tony!

granted, but everyone has there own goals that they set for there cars, it defintely sounds like 600rwhp was tony’s goal so why not set out for that.

I need to win the lottery right MEOW!

yah i was kinda hoping for that 600rwhp, but like others said different dyno, different day different elevation etc could range 20hp up or down, so im still pretty happy. i dont want a bigger cam, they start to become less streetable. I had the 137mph trap last yr w/ 514rwhp plus a 100shot. Im thinkin w/ the 580 plus a little shot it should run well!

Im calling texas speed tomorrow to see about there under drive pulley and electric h2o pump! It would be worth a 1000 bux to gain 20rwhp between the both of em.

Its a fuckin G note for a w/p and pullies for that thing!!! Damn lol

all cars parts arent as cheap as mustangs :nana