Honestly, I think my numbers are BS

I think more in reality, im around 420rwhp…give or take some. Since he told me my numbers, I was skeptical because thats higher then 90% of head/cam LS1’s and shit.

plus, this helps me believe it was a very happy dyno

He just imed me online tho (the guy that did all the work) and said his Cam only LS1 with a 4400 torque converter and TH350 tranny put down 330rwhp on his dyno. Same calibration and everything as my car…so this makes me think again that they could be real.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/dynamometer-results-comparisons/1082375-high-ms3-bolt-numbers.html

Im going to set up a dyno session with Morgan to see what my REAL numbers are since I know what they are before the cam/tune.

Also, I was told I had a LS6…well the guy that did my cam install said I had “241” heads because my valve springs were black…this means I have a LS1.

the numbers on my head that I read after I got the motor were fucked up in that case…because I swear it said “243”…the 3 was fucked up tho

damn, that sucks! i think you will dyno 436rwhp.

LS6 motors were put in C5 ZO6’s and CTS-V’s only i thought.

and to be honest man, set up a time with synapse and go from there.

this sounds like a whole bunch of confusion

no i was right. u have an LS1 with an LS6 intake.

the LS6 intakes came on the SS only. this is where some of the extra hp came from

how much of a whp/wtq gain will an LS6 mani make on an LS1?

like 15-20whp depending on mods

You have more stories than the bible. A few days ago and you were dead set on your #s. Now, you are inventing 420? Why not 425? Or 426.85?

Honestly, it makes no difference. Go to the track and get an idea what it traps to have a better idea.

you plan on ever driving something fast again or are u going to be a keyboard warrior the rest of ur life? that vr-4 has seen more time parked in a garage than a LA hooker. either drive it or sell the fuckin thing.

I got something fast. :slight_smile:

Next car will be a M-series or AMG-series but my 2nd DD (the TC) can take several cars on here. :lol

you’ve been “car shopping” longer than they have been making fun of me on teh intArwebz. fuckin buy something already and sell that overpowered land yacht in your garage.

I wouldn’t go that far. :slight_smile:

Someday mang. To be honest, I don’t even have the itch to drive a fast car. I been drolling over a new SUV more than a car.

Dyno is a tuning tool. Trap speed is all that matters.

Yep.

cayenne turbo ftmfw.

Not to Supra owners. Theyre all about having dyno queens.

Actually, the high dyno #s they put down equate to major traps.

Some yes, but it’s mostly because we started to make the big power with those cars years before other platforms did.

But considering that most of them arent track legal they run 11’s at 79 mph.

Same category of ‘legalness’ as Mustang’s, Vette’s, etc. Few people want to tear up there street car to make legal passes, so they are happy getting in what they can at the track before they get booted.