Hook line and sinker.... Shoot him in the forehead and save us the money.

I might be a little biased based on a family member having to go through with this recently.

They went out, around 3am called it a night, got a cab, got a room (2 dudes and no lady’s btw lol). woke up at 10:30. got some breakfast, hung out for a little while and drove home around 12. Got pulled over for a tinted license plate cover. Explained exactly what I did above and even showed a receipt for the hotel proving the times. Got pulled out of the car and he got somehow retained more than he thought and got a DWI. 9 hours later, after doing all the “right things”. Unfortunate that his liver let him down I guess. But how was he supposed to know? This isn’t his first time drinking, and had no idea chemically he was in the wrong. Didnt do anything wrong on the road, didnt crash, hurt anyone, wasnt out of control… nothing. But still got fucked and has to pay alot for it. Luckily our family lawyer got it reduced to a moving violation but still has to pay alot in fines.

I guess everyone cant win all the time… and nothing will ever be right. Me bitching I guess should just be racked up to, well that was a hell of an unforeseen circumstance, learn from that I guess.