Hooters Meet Sunday July 17th @ 8 PM

I do like the small place on Wolf. Name is slipping my mind atm

Buffalo Wings and Rings?

Fuck, I miss having good aviation opportunities in Alb :frowning: Love the area…

That place is gone, it’s now Ted’s Fish Fry.

He could be talking about Scubbers? Wolf’s 111 isn’t really a small place, but that’s on wolf too.

Maxies? lol…banged a 42 y/o in the parking lot there

Yeah that was it. I didnt know it was gone. Its been a few months since I went there though…

I WANT to goto Wolfs 111, looks awesome.

I have to say…the wings here Fucking suck…1st and last time I will eat there the wings were no bigger then my pinky…

Best wings around, well around anywhere, are Applebees IMO

:rofl at Applebees having the best wings. Yea, when you live in nowhere ville and all you got is a bees… :rofl

Their sauce is pretty good man, I can’t lie.

fuckin junk chain BS.

Wolfs 111 wings are actually pretty damn good and they are good size wingzzzz.

It’s one of those things, just because it’s a chain doesn’t mean it’s total trash. They also have the best barbecue sauce I have ever tasted in my life. Their burgers taste like a bears asshole though.

Applebees boneless ftw, paired with the finest $2 draft labatt’s around.

I’m afraid to ask how you know what that tastes like…:rofl

Huh? You actually think my town has one? Sorry brah, but their wings are pretty good, way way way better than Hooters. In fact, everything Hooters has sucks other than their grilled cheese sandwich.

wolfs aren’t bad either.

the mc ribb is better than bees wings.

Motherfuck, I was actually going to mention that but the last Hooters I went to didn’t have it. I love that shit!

I can’t say that I have ever had wings from Applebees…mostly because when I go there I don’t think wings from there could possibly be good, might have to try em out sometime.

It’s all good. There was talks of bringing an Applebees here but I think it was all made up. As far as chain restaurants go, we have one McDonalds, one Subway, and that’s it.