Hooters Meet Sunday July 17th @ 8 PM

yes i called it off , such a bad thing to do, i am sorry that my work asked me to work and i need money and said yes to them. and i dont care about neg reps OMG my life is gonna be over if i get neg reps i wont be able to do anything.

i did prioritize and work and money comes before cars and meets i wasn’t gonna say no to overtime pay, sorry pretty sure a lot of people will understand.

Sex > Play > Money > *

no big deal…hooters fucking sucks anyways…food wise

OK so in other words you are saying is YOUR work and YOUR money come before committing to something that involves others making plans as well. Sure. Of course you are entitled to that stance. Just as others will be entitled to make the judgement that “oh ____ doesn’t take planning things seriously so hmmmm I wonder if the event is going to happen or not. Hmmm. Probably not.”

I am pretty sure you don’t need the OP to get into hooters… just sayin.

(If this was directed at my post)

Of course not. That’s not my point.

I’m just saying that when an event is set up, other people usually mark calendars / make time for it. If that’s moved / cancelled with prior notice… Cool, fine. Maybe make another change to the plans right?

But then when the person planning it bails out on even the alternate date with like less than two days notice, well one starts to wonder about what will happen next time.

Shoot I was just at Hooters two nights ago (down in Hotlanta though) so hey this stuff doesn’t affect me personally, I’m just trying to get an opinion across in the hope it will make people think about what is being committed when planning something, that’s all.

The food sucks anyways.

I’m pissed actually. My computer broke so I couldn’t log on to shift and see that it was canceled. I sat at the bar for like 2 hours waiting for people to show up. Thanks bro, I’m negging u.

I think Hooters food is just fine. It’s wings and beer WTF do you want. And tits.

GOOD wings…which is hard to come by, only a handful of places that make them really good.

Good wings are the easiest thing to make, the main problem I get with most of these places is when they toss them in the sauce without draining and they end up coming out tasting like fryer oil and very little sauce actually sticks.

Wing preparation talk ITT.

Well, everyone around here fucks them up then. Order them crispy, still get em soggy.

Mousetrap is an exception.

I dislike the fuck out of crispy wings. There’s a happy medium that a lot of people never seem to be able get right :frowning:

Getting them crispy is one thing, another would be proper amount of sauce, some places they come to the table practically dry other places come in a tub of sauce, nobody can seem to get that right in the middle.

oh yea and…FUCK!!! I WANT SOME FUCKING CHICKEN WINGZ RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

MOM!! THE CHICKEN WINGS! WE WANT 'EM! FUCKKKKKK!

Hooters sucks, and calling of your own meet to take optional work hours is weak. I was asked to work this Saturday (day of the next LG meet), told the boss sure, but I’ve got plans and I need to be gone by 5.

you suck

You sucked me well last night…muah xoxo beb