Hot Rod Tv

Ya my power went out also… damn.:frowning:

Representin PITTspeed.com. :cool: I wish it was my car that got the blower. :mad:

Originally posted by Black_WS6
Representin PITTspeed.com. :cool: I wish it was my car that got the blower. :mad:

that stang needed all the help it could get…it onle had 204 hp with headers and exhaust…i guess the mustang GT has the same HP as a stock V6 camaro:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Originally posted by Black_WS6
it can happen u know!!!

i know if i had the almighty LS-1 it would be boosted by now. Come on roland, at least get the spray!

Originally posted by 1320
i know if i had the almighty LS-1 it would be boosted by now. Come on roland, at least get the spray!
Headers and LS6 intake this spring. Maybe spray by the end of summer.:dunno:

And what is this what if stuff? I told you to go for the C5 a long time ago. :slight_smile:

even with the blower it only put down like 280… i mean its more than my so i aint talkin shit but for a tv show car it should be all worked over

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme3/team_k-os/Clip79.mpg

right click save as

Originally posted by slowcamaro
that stang needed all the help it could get…it onle had 204 hp with headers and exhaust…i guess the mustang GT has the same HP as a stock V6 camaro:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

87-92 had 225hp and 300lbs. in 93 they switched pistons they claimed that they only had 205hp. and the cobra had 235hp but realisticly they had around 270. in 93 they underated the motors by quoting hp at a lower
rpm.

:bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag:

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
87-92 had 225hp and 300lbs. in 93 they switched pistons they claimed that they only had 205hp. and the cobra had 235hp but realisticly they had around 270. in 93 they underated the motors by quoting hp at a lower
rpm.

93 GT 215 hp
93 Cobra 275 hp (Andy has a real 93 cobra engine in his white stang)

:scared: :rant: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I see douchebag quik is reading magazines again.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
93 GT 215 hp
93 Cobra 275 hp (Andy has a real 93 cobra engine in his white stang)

93 5.0 HO efi 9.0:1 205@4200 275@3000

Originally posted by OrangeSS
I see douchebag quik is reading magazines again.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

maybe if you actually read something youll actually learn something

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
maybe if you actually read something youll actually learn something
but u dont learn!!!:eek: :eek3: :wink:

:blah::blah::blah: