Took the car out last night

Like the title says went out with the circle jerk slicks on and the 150 shotand raced my buddy’s orange mustang (if u know who I mean) he went 12.79 @109 last tuesday at prp and the first time we raced hego me by like 2-3 cars the second time we raced I sprayed him and and spun like a bitch (damn single wheel traction ,but that is getting taken care of) and all I was doing was playing catch up. So the third time we raced we both sprayed each other my car finally hooked and I got him out of the hole by like 2 cars and it was his turn to play catch up if he did beat me he said it was only by like a fender so hopefully im at 13.0 or 12.90 because that was my goal for my beat ass 3rd gen by the end of the summer. Then we raced one more time and I spun single wheel and he got me again oh well ,also raced a old 78 honda street bike (my cousins) and totally ate him up.

neat

is he still running the 4 banger tranny?

your car will not go 12.90 or 13.0 and i will put money on it!

anything is possible :mullet:

street is different then track.

I call BS on the Orange Stang running 12.7, last time I saw him at the track spraying a 75 shot he couldn’t even get into the 13’s, lol. I gonna have to see the slip next time I talk to him.

he did run it and i seen it. but i can’t remember if it was 12.79 or 12.97

seen both

It was 12.79 @109mph and how much you wanna put on it Don

i put $100 on it!

is this the same orange stang that got eaten up by the civic?

what car you got? still that one you met up with me with to get the mem stick?

Is he running s bigger shot BJ cause he was only running 14’s@ at 105 on the 75 shot last I knew.

105 is clearly a low 13 high 12 mph. so with traction he could easliy go those times

yeah its the same one and beaver he’s always been running a 100 shot and has only had his zex kit for like 2 months its basically a stock mustang with cai,3.73,msd cap ,coil,and wires, and a set of ET streets no suspension I told him to buy some upper and lower control arms

and no slowshelby I don’t race my neon it my DD I have an 82 Z28

whoops, thats what i meant… i remember you sayin you had a Z28… it just completely jumped out of my head of what you drove

believe it man he truely ran a 12.79 at 109mph i’ve seen the slip

beaver dont get mad since you were talking all that crap last time you seen him run at the track saying how his car was slow…guess a lil bit of grip on the pavement makes a lil difference…P.S. it’s still a 100 shot…nothing has changed

no0b post!!