Hot teacher

honestly, i dont even know the situation, i just saw this on the news and have no idea what to think…

we havent heard from any of them, including my boss… was not at work today, i dont think its played out to be, but honestly im not in a position where i know the truth…

I went to school with her in springville before i moved to hamburg…she seemed a lil crazy even back then

:clap:

Best post of this entire thread.

Reach down, between my legs… ease the seat back…
Got it made…

Ahhh to be 14 again

I’d hit it…then come back for extra credit…:slight_smile:

:cjerk:

well in the least…you have the chance to see how stupid your boss is.

lol you cant tell me anything i dont already know…

yah, poorly written. then i realized I’m friends with the writer, damn

The Van Halen references make this thread a winner!

could you imagine going back to school with all the knowledge now of these teachers who want their students?

that hot teacher you wanted might as well could have been yours to enjoy… hell… maybe some of your friends already were.

maybe i’ll tell Roy what you think of him.

:squint:

:word:

Old skoo ftw.:biglaugh:
Except the Panama reference, wrong song silly.(camarojoe)

They found her sleeping in a car in Springville.:io:

Tteacher at the South Buffalo Charter School has been suspended from her job, with pay, after the school found she sent text messages deemed inappropriate to a student.

Cara Dickey, 28, of Clarence, has not been charged. She is a married mother of three and has been teaching at the South Buffalo Charter School for six years.

The relationship was discovered just before both the teacher and student were missing from Monday afternoon until Tuesday morning.

Both were found, at different locations, and no word on if they spent the time together.

Dickey had been mentoring the 14 year old West Seneca boy, who was an 8th grade student at the South Buffalo Charter School.

Two teachers notified the administration because they though the relationship was too close.

Dickey was spoken to on two occasions and according to Director Cederick Ellis told, “She must change her behavior with regard to the student. She was told directly to have no further contact with the student.”

On Monday, the student’s cell phone was confiscated and inappropriate text messages were found.

Dickey was suspended Monday morning and not heard from again until Tuesday.

The student left school without permission Monday afternoon and was not heard from until Tuesday.

Cara Dickey was found by state police in her car in Springville.

The student was located at a mall in Hamburg.

Dickey was question by police and released.

The student has been reunited with his family.

Neither is injured.

The investigation is ongoing.

S. Buffalo Charter School / wgrz

all these lucky youngones with the opportunity to sleep with hot teachers, some not so much. I wouldnt ruin that haha, childhood memories would live forever lol

I wouldn’t even know what to do with a hot teacher when I was 13/14. I’d see those big fun bags and be in shock. I’d just lay there and let her ride me dry I suppose.

she’s good looking…but i wouldn’t suck a fart out of her ass.

hahahahaha! That sir is a very true statement indeed. Those kids probably went home and said " mommy mommy my teacher showed me her boobies today" lol

nice tits

so wait your saying that kid is having sex with that blonde teacher. NICE!!