House Crew

Hard core racers use 305’s :blue:

302 gots da torque :moon:

yeah 15sec. rides are the bomb :ugh2:

must be talking about hte mullet rides. 5.0s can go 13s with aggresive driver and some decent tires

:doh: your knowledge isnt accepted in this thread :doh:

mine went 14.7 stock

you suck at the driving

Futura Ultra Z tires != good traction

ahaha yo ustill suck

nobody asked you!

i have no problem hookin up with Futuras

got Torque?? :smiley:

210 pounds when i was stock :eek3:

all day en day

Stock they don’t run 13’s you guys think stock is having underdrive pulleys and having offroad H-pipe with flowmasters and headers 373 and texas ram air just because almost every fucking mustang has flowmasters and they all sound the same dosen’t mean there stock :asshole

that’s bullshit… if this was the case, i would never beat a mustang… i’ve beat tons of mustangs… to be honest, i don’t remember ANY mustang running a 13 without a collectoin of parts…

:bsflag:

fuck y’alls wit yo "302"s and "305"s… and what this LT1 shit is?

4AFE is where it’s at… 98 cubic inches fo life fo shizzle…

go look on a few mustang sites and post hte question. see what you get, you can even find a stock one and a good set of tires. shaggy stock went 14.1. that is close to 13s with street tires. im not saying deep in the 13s but a 13.99 is still a 13.

but that’s not the average… you aren’t going to get 10 ‘stock’ mustangs and run 13’s on 6 or more of them… my car when 14.1 with a chip, some guy hit that number stock, but i know i should as hell couldn’t of…

yep not the average but it can happen and has