How big is your tool box? Included Picture!

I just got a crapsman like this no bearings… but worlds better then to 2 cheap carrie boxes i had stuffed with tools.

i am down to a shitty craftsman and 3 totes. i havent had a decent box in a few years.

That’s the same one I have.

I have a snap on box, it’s like 3ftx4ftx3ft, I really want to get the roller cab for it, but it’s sooooo fucking much money.

i have a few craftsman, one roller with a top another top with like 10 drawers then a 3 or 4 carry along ones for going to the track or off roading. I really want one with the work bench top because im always out of work bench room.

Fixed

Yeah, my stuff is all over. One room with sets of stuff…ball joint tools, brake tools…etc. Handtools out in the bay area. For boxes I have 3 sets of Craftsman stacks. They work fine. I can’t justify spending thousands for Snap-On for something that isn’t directly earning me money. I’d rather spend a few hundred on Craftsman and the rest on stuff to put in it.

Oh and Jason…finally got a delivery from Karson yesterday. Only been since October.

i lol’d i always forget about the chrome wheels…