How crowded is Dave & Busters on a saturday night?

haven’t been in pittsburgh for a while, was planning on going to d&b’s saturday night, but is it a fucking madhouse or what?

dude its freaking horrible…good luck with that.

its crazy and it sucks cause now you dont have to be 21 to get in

whats the age limit now?

:stupid: i never even knew they changed that rule…i thought it was a good one

They changed it due to the previous owners of DNB sold the company to Disney so its pretty much no age limit. I was just their last week and it was packed.

wow thats pretty gay…i remember i think it was if you were under 21 someone 25+ had to be with you…is that right ?

yeah.
pretty much weeded out the fucktards

yup…there was still enough of them in there then…i can only image how bad it is now

you might get trampled

BAD, dont do it. Was just there last saturday, I didn’t know they changed that 21 rule, I wondered why I didn’t get carded. That would also explane all the emo kids. Oh and parking, forget about it.

ya it’s pretty crowded

Basically what everyone else is saying.

go on sunday night.

All in all it was a good call by them because they are raking in the money now.

Ouch i did not know they changed that rule… no wonder last time we were in there nobody got carded, except at the bar…

And there was this group of 5 asians that did something to the Machine named “Claim Jumper”, because for an hour straight this machine spat out tickets from all 4 sides… they were being very coy about it when asked… like “we dont know what happened!”… right…

Wow i really think I was there that night to :rofl:

The lack of parking is enough to make me not wanna goto that place.

And it’s a ripoff.

Well, we asked one of the staff… and he responded… “those fucking (insert racist term for asians here)'s are here every night doing the same shit”

It would have been saturday night december 22nd that we were there.

What were they doing? Because I know they crowd around that machine so no one can watch them.