"*+How did you find out about shift 518=*"

I actually don’t remember. I think either Joey, Pete, or Benny told me about it at that fail meet we had at the beginning of last summer. The one where we went to Thatcher, some other place, then Tawasentha because somebody didn’t call ahead :rofl

was given a shift518 business card by Bryan Grounds while attending the Moon Performance Dyno day in October 2007

toolow69 told me about shift at work one day.
I then was on shift one day at school after joining and found out that Gatville was also in class with me, haha

found out bout it from tricia when i bought her intake off her. been having fun ever since.
you guys make me giggle!

Off another forum, Don’t remember which one.

vlad told me every day in class that i had to join.

I think through JVG that fat bastard

I found out through my buddy jay, who actually roams the site since it opened and refuses to sign up, but he showed me a thread about someone tlaking about something rediculously stupide (i think it was joey) so i joined because the thread seemed interesting, haha, weird

I received a friend request on myspace…

i think 91teg told me about it like a month after it opened

As did I.

lksi told me about it

I blame tricia. She stalks the honda forums

the jvg meet and i picked up one of the newspapers and it was kinda lame but there was a site and jtviggen told me to sign up iirc

dont hate, that was a sick meet i set up :thumbup

Johawk told me about shift.

Deadbeat told me about the site after I met him on EvoM.

Vlad told me about shift.

Asn Jim… was like “rankin WTF why arent you in shift yet?!”

One of my coworkers is a homosexual who moved here from Carolina. I was searching for local Homo hangouts for him and shift518 was the first thing that came up