"*+How did you find out about shift 518=*"

How did you find out about ?

i was hard core in to the vw scene and found out most of the vw guys were ass holes so i look for another car fourm that was more open to all kindsoff stuff and i have allways been going to the lot so i thought it would be cool to see what all the people at the lot were up to with projects and then i became some what of friends with some people . now i still must say there is a couple dicks on here but not many.

people im glad i have meet on shift518

-1stgen-88slowmarro? -94Gt5.0 -Allstar Graphics -Auto0utcast -
bennyfizzle -big red -cobalt08ls- Code Blue -Cossey -CustomLowz -DannyboyUpstate -Fn Skanks-GermanPSI -GranMassaX -Hooked on 240-Jammer?-JClark ?-jtviggen -jvg motorsports-kkkustom -LaDuke89-mcflurry-Mike Kamm-Mk4 30R-n!cole -PJB-Reckone-ReDevil-scirockett-Singh-skateshelter-SSmokinn SS?-Swifty-Vovchandr-Yetti VR -

( the ? is for people that im not sure if that is there screen name )

i know ya jeremy ,i found out by trav when i smoked smokin on a test drive wit the dealers car

cazzzzwrxxxxxxx187 told me about it

i should smack him for that:clap

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r252/JMeyer840/Achmed.jpg

:sFi_bat::sFi_bat:

good luck lurch

:haha

i lol’d at that :rofl

vlad

Read vlad’s thread on honda tech

you ranggggg

Was at the lot randomly one night with like 5 people and I think it was Sully or Silent said something like it opened up a couple days prior to that night so I went home and joined

got an invite from vlad i think it was… maybe at jvg or something like that… i dont remember.

I remember it was like the second or third time I met Vlad at an autocross and he gave me his card so I HAD to check it out!

i think when jvg still had his store… someone in there…

Vlad beat like a little bitch and told me that if I didn’t bring myself and my customers to the site here he’d track me down and do it again. awaaaaah!

Lolz, I think I got booted form “another forum” and needed a place to visit.

i used to drift in to vlad’s mobil with my old e28 and charity case it at said work. lol:thumbup

oh and jeremy, i’m touched.:beer

I think I heard about it at the lot

I stage mutinies and jump from local forum to local forum.

Was sitting at dunkin donuts on one of my coffe runs and heard 91Teg and Seamus talking about it with a few others and then said ahh wtf and joined up.

So far so good, keeps me entertained on my days where im bored at work