How do you like your candy?

I am not a big candy eater but since the halloween stuff is out I can’t help but compulsively buy bags of kit kats and devour them weekly.

I feel that they taste much better chilled so I keep them in the fridge. I find this to make chocolate very tasty and enjoyable and no melting in the hand! This is key for my list of pros.

So what say you?

I have almost no sweet tooth. Don’t really like candy at all.

But good God I loves me a peanut butter cup and a glass of milk once in a while.

Chocolate bars are definitely better chilled. Everything else, meh don’t eat enough to care.

:word: I have significantly reduced my sweet intake to about zero and damn them for putting this shit near the checkout but man is it tasty.

I <3 chilled M&Ms, KitKats, Crunch Bars and Twix…OMG so delish

I’ve got a wicked soft spot for sour patch kids and swedish fish. any temp will do.

Frozen unsweetened chocolate FTW.

frozen chocolate rules

I dont eat candy, I eat wayy too much regular food. But If I had to eat something like a kit kat, it would have to be frozen solid.

i am a sucker for gummi bears / worms. room temp.

In little kids mouths in the back of my van.

^^^^ It took you 16 min to come up with that?

:picard:

Chilled or frozen.

Kit Kat from the freezer ftw.

Gummi bear? It’s been in my pocket; they’re real warm and soft.

I don’t eat much candy. I used to eat snickers bars just about every day when I was in college.

I like room temp to frozen. mmm… frozen snickers.
OT: can you BBQ candy?

I like it room temperature, because I don’t eat chocolate, and non-chocolate stuff (sour patch kids, starbursts, etc.), is better chewy than rocky.

I can’t help but buy tons of bags of Kit Kat and Twix bars for myself this time of year whenever I’m in Wegmans.

I’m room temperature.

While we’re on the topic, I like my coffee like I like my women: Ground up and in the freezer.

:io:

Yez, I’s a rITtard.

I know you can deep fry it. I think you can deep fry almost anything. lol

Vodka soaked gummi bears.