Vanilla Frosty....

…is the new hottness! :yum:

yes it is :slight_smile:

Haven’t tried one yet… hmmmm. Maybe stop at wendy’s later.

i got a regular one last night but the chick threw me off when she asked chocolate or vanilla. I panicked and just said chocolate but i had to go back today and get vanilla.

Dude, Texas Double whopper FTW.

that shit is the hottness.
ive had about 6-7 of them since they came out.
im addicted

i like it but chocolate>vanilla

Mcdonalds st.pattys milkshake >

i’ll have to stop and grab one during my road trip to ohio tommorow,

Shamrock shakes are by far the best ever. In the off season I’ve been getting those milkshakes from Sheetz.

strawberry cheesecake blizzard

DQ > anything else in life

half shamrock shake + half chocolate = the best!!!:D:D:D:D:D

vanilla frostys are good but they just taste like soft serve ice cream

exact same thing here. there was a line behind me, so i panicked and just said chocolate. then i thought about it while they were gettin my order and was pissed. so i went today (about two weeks later because i was on vacation) and finally got the vanilla. and had to let the one kid i work with try it because it was so f’n good. def be gettin more of those in the future.

i had one kid at work just ask to smell it. Lets not compare frostys to blizzards and other things thou. keep it in it own league against like mcD’s and BK.

BK’s chocolate banana shake is a close second to the shamrock shake. Mostly because the shamrock shake is only out for two months.

Of course, during those two months I gain about 20lbs due to the stupid things.

Those things are fucking amazing…Like you go there and make it yourself its unreal.

but…but…ur black cutty(lethal weapon):booty:

Brusters makes their version of a blizzard and it dominates DQ