Cold McDonalds

my girlfriend brought me mcdonalds when she came to hang out at owrk for a little and i was busy so it got cold… :puke:

not that i really like mcdonalds anyway, but its alot better hot from what i remember

its disgusting either way, i cant even imagine eating that shiz cold… ugh

Haha, I was just talking to Aaron (turbotsi1320) about this.

McDonalds sucks. The two times my family bought food from there, it was disgusting. The first time around, the fries were cold and stale, burgers didn’t have anything on them, pop was flat. My mom called and bitched, so they offered us two free meals. I hadn’t had McDonalds in probably a year and a half (I hate the stuff,) but I figured I’d try it. Went there, brought it home, ate it, wanted to puke.

Never again.

mmm foood :blue:

mcdonalds is the shiznit. what do you expect for a couple bucks. no one said it was fine cuisine. I eat the burgers plain as can be too… mmmmmm… three plain burgers supersize fries and an orange hi-c.

that fits.
gbc nucca

the blue poweraid she got me sucked too

$5 at Subway vs $5 at McDonalds.

:bash:

The last thing I had from there was the breakfast sandwiches a while back. They aren’t to bad. After breakfast mcdonalds=garbage.
Wendys is 2133 x better

mcd’s pancakes >*

egg n cheese biscut w/ side of hash browns on a hangover = teh win! Other than that, McD’s sux! :puke:

Their breakfast is absolutely unbeatable unless it’s bloody mary brunch at Lydia’s. Salads are good too. Their coffee rocks although it’s ridiculously hot even after singing grandmas cooter to the toon of millions.

Tough for me to fathom how you build a worldwide empire on something as shitty as their burgers though. That made them, and now it’s their weakest menu item.

they don’t use heinz ketchup… :down: i won’t give them business.

tastes like heinz to me? hunts be some bull shit.

:dunno: i know disney land doesn’t use heinz and i thought mcdonalds didnt, b ut now am thinking i’m wrong?

Happy meal > *

:rofl: Chad ur such a bitch

“i can actually hear you getting fatter”
^tommy boy^

thats all mcdonalds food does to you :puke:

not me, i still weigh a buck 50 but i’m sure my ateries are clogged. :slight_smile:

im a “solid” 240 already…at 5’11" lol McDonalds once a year isnt going to change much of this “fuel tank for a sex machine”