Mcdonalds

how many times do you go to mcdonalds on an average week.

personally… its around 5 mcdeals a week for me.

i know people who get one everyday of the week and sometimes 2 a day.

what about you guys?

Maybe once every 3-4 months? Not really something to be proud of dude, that shit is bad for you :puker: lol

not proud just trying to get convo’s going.

and as for it being bad for me… everyones different and i can take it no problems… i get regular check ups and im fine.

Havent been in, hmm about 4 years maybe.

You’re a young guy tho (ie less than 20?), it won’t “show” on you yet… but eating that much fast food cannot be good for anyone, no matter how well you think you can take it. I’ve got an idea, try making yourself a lunch… some nice whole wheat bread, cold cuts, lettuce, and a tomato. Piece of fruit for a snack. Believe me, you’ll feel a whole lot better and your wallet will thank you too. This public service announcement has been brought to you by the letter F.

The letter “F” killed my daddy in 'nam.

Phuck that letter.

I never go to mcpukes… i try to avoid fast food as much as possible… that shit is soo bad for u
wendys was the last fast food place i ate at

but i’ll go for pitas and subs whenever the cravings get too bad :slight_smile:

that place blows.

My mom works at McD. 'Nuff said.

its about 3-4 for me too, sometimes less sometimes more…

Back in the day used to have a lot, almost everyday…

Nowadays, about once every week or two. No harm…plus it’s all about what you order.

I haven’t eaten there since the summer. I only really have their breakfest once and a while…but its been a few months.

That stuff isn’t even food in my eyes so I try to stear clear.

Andrew.

i never eat fastfood. The only time i ever do is when i’m with my dad driving to or from somewhere and he’s hungry.

I have cut back But I would say about 3 times a week now,
but it is also always free, so when you are poor it ius really hard not to eat it

1 a week, however i get subway just about everyday…

I would say twice a month at the most…

Maybe 2 or 3 times a month if that. When I was younger I used to eat it often and I got tired of mc donalds.

I will take ZETS over any fast food place anytime.

McDonalds 0 time per week.

exactly.

GT

exactly.

GT[/quote]

the pita or subs are usually breakfast for me.

bah i eat too much.