Still want McDonalds after this?

Saw this on the front page on yahoo.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101012/bs_yblog_upshot/mcdonalds-happy-meal-resists-decomposition-for-six-months

I don’t see how that is possible. Especially the roll and fries…

Awesome! Me and GermanPSI are going to put down some bigmacs for lunch here at work tonight like always. Can’t wait!!

I cannot wait for my big mac im starving!!!

“McDonald’s hamburger patties in the United States are made with 100% USDA-inspected ground beef,”

That statement and this experiment say a lot to how stringent the USDA is with their testing!

I accidently did the same thing with some burgers on my grill after a party. I left them there for a week, and when I found them, they were about half the size they started out as, moldy and growing shit, I chucked them into the woods.

Yeah I agree with the bun. Normal off the shelf buns from Price Chopper even tied up tight in the package are moldy in a week!

That’s why I don’t go near a Mc Donalds!

So no one saw Supersize Me? This is old news.

I<3McDonalds!!

I saw Super High Me

I hate mcdonalds with a passion

I’m not going to lie about this, but after I saw the picture of those fries, I instantly craved McDon’s.

That’s crazy, I usually try to stay away from McDonald’s. But I can’t help a craving for a 1/4-pounder w/ cheese or a Big Mac every now and then :lol

If I cant poop I will eat Mcdonalds and that usually solves the problem

I haven’t had McDonalds in months, I usually hit TacoBell…but not like thats much better.

psi…Did you come into Sals yesterday?

double cheeseburger with big mac sauce for $1.08 :excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited

Oh yea and I enjoyed a corned beef sandwich today and meat ball soup courtesy of Sal’s procucts

I made that meatball mix brah, shits mad good isn’t it? And I munch on that Corned Beef all day, everything else is just as good too haha

Haha the meatball mix is the shit. My mom made meatball soup and its fantastic. Next time I am in youll have to introduce your self

Im there almost everyday, when I was waiting on you guys, I was like wow he looks so familiar and thought back to that epic picture of your face in the cop car in the nationals thread haha

ive seen mcdonalds burgers, bun and all with fires that were in a baf in a minivan i detailed at hoffmans years ago, the receipt was in the bag i dont remem the date now but i do remember the burger and fries were over a month, light mold on the meat and but, none on fries. so 6mothns, that shit woulda not onlly been green and furry as hell, it woulda disenigrated! lmao

But it didnt! thats the fucked up part of it. shits unrreal