Gotta Love Mickey Dee's

Just plain nasty…

http://www.wftv.com/news/14155005/detail.html

How does this surprise you in anyway??

it doesnt. Thats why i refuse to eat there.

thats a pretty good cell phone picture

thats why they make the big bucks!

nice. I’m going to get a milkshake from mcdonalds right now :tup:

I’m lovin’ it!

That’s ummm the new flavor… Soiled towel milkshake. It delicious!

You guys should read the book The Mcdonaldization of America. It’s a business book more then a book about the golden arches.

People that eat there are concerned over that?

lol

haha classic. i could actually really go for a nice shit … er… chocolate shake right now.

I’ll take a used chocolate milkshake!

mcdonalds is awesome

“Ding fries are done”

Or Fast Food Nation. Completely turned me off of fast food restaurants all together.

I used to love mcdonalds. 1 dollar double cheese burgers and triple thick milkshakes FTW!!

I haven’t eaten there in over 4 months. Eating any type of fast food (other than mighty) makes me sick and feel like crap now. Just goes to show you how bad that stuff.

I just go to Wendys, atleast their shit looks and tastes somewhat healthier.

a lot of people don’t belive me but if you eat fast food every day you will see a HUGE difference in personality and in energy if you stop eating there for a couple monthas. I used to eat wendies every day for about 2 years then when I stopped I felt 10 times better.

i <3 fatboys, but i never get the milkshakes

Actually Fast Food Nation is about the process these places use to get product. The book is about how almost every aspect of life is taking on the McDonalds business plan and how we essentially work for companies and don’t even realize it.

Go watch Supersize Me. A great documentary on McDonalds and what fast food does the body.

The restaurant has generated some hygienic concerns in the past. Channel 9 learned that in August 2007, state investigators found 12 different sanitary violations at the location.