Gotta Love Mickey Dee's

It talks about that, but it isn’t solely about that. It covers a wide range of topics from the poor working conditions in the plants, the poor sanitary conditions in the vehicles used to transport the food, etc.

I’ll say it again. It completely turned me off of fast food altogether.

hahaha I normally dont eat fast food anyway :gotme:

but I’m not surprised what else you think you gonna get with a bunch of low waged workers at a fast food joint, HELLO!

Screw supersize me. It was a sham of a scientific experiment at best. “Gee I ate 5000 calories a day and stopped exercising and got really unhealthy. It’s Mcdonalds’ fault!”

If you really want a reason not to eat McDonalds then click here:

YUCK. i literally will get a few things off the dollar menu once a month if that, but i always feel like shit afterwards.

Someone commented that fast food made them feel worse…that same result was in Supersize Me. I don’t see what was wrong with the move. Fat fucks everywhere do the same thing he did and make excuses that they are fat. He just showed them that is was their own fault for being as big as a house.

I still love McDonalds. This will never stop me, unless I get a different job where maybe I don’t need fast food as much. But other than that who cares, I doubt they actually had soiled rags in that bucket before the milk, they have likely been using that bucket for milk for a long time and all of the soiled ragness is long gone.

i like two things. the part where the chick ‘has to think about it’ whether she’ll eat there again.

She will.

And when McDonald’s said the most important thing is the food quality…

No, the most important thing is not losing money.

Fuck that place. Fuck fast food. You’ll pay the difference many times over in the end for eating that shit.

^ I always get the shits 5.7 seconds after eating their food.

Im having a Big Mac Attack!! must go now

i hate mcdonalds, snack wraps are only thing i like and most of the time they are fucking made horrible.

WENDYS > all fast food

no, my friend

hardee’s is the fast food of the gods

to the degree that i scarcely go there 1x/mo now. it’s too good.