Wendy's

Wendy’s now has Vanilla Frostys. They are yummy.

I like the classic chocolate one better but it is nice to switch it up every once in awhile

Its very good for a vanilla but it is never going to be called a frosty by me.

Wendy’s suck.:hang:

The only thing i like at wendys is: MEALS #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7<–spicy and #8 I also like their fries, jr bacon cheeseburger, chiken nuggets,baked potatoes, chiken sandwich, jr bbq cheeseburger, chili, and their salads. <-- all from .99 menu:P

Other than that, they suck…LMAO.

Imma Wendy’s whore.

Use the chocolate frosty as dipping sauce for fries…its good…i swear…

hell yea

yea good dipping sauce

$1 jr. bacon cheeseburgers, i can feast for $5

wendy’s chicken tenders rockkkk

my new favorite thing to do:

order value softdrink, and get root beer…no ice

see where this is going? yeah, i AM that smart and amazing

i get the value frosty, eat half, and made a goddamn wendy’s awesome tasting float for $2 :headbang:

you should be president because you are so smart, I may try this next time I go

I’d vote for him…

dollar chicken sandwich hell yes(gotta get the chili packet with it) … Vanilla frosty bout goddamn time

hell yea it is that plus a bacon cheeseburger for a buck right on

the vanilla frosty is the best thing to hit their menu since sqaure hamburgers :lol:

im usually a chocolate whore…but i heart vanilla frostys

Haha, i was hoping they were synthetic.

Medium Vanilla Frosty™
Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream, Whey, Nonfat Dry Milk, Guar Gum, Mono and Diglycerides, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Calcium Sulfate, Disodium Phosphate, Dextrose, Annato Color, Vitamin A Palmitate. CONTAINS: MILK.

FUCK. oh well.

hi welcome ot last month

not all of us know when wendy’s has new products coming out. You’ve probably been drinking them for the past month huh?

:wink:

I found out last month when i ordered a frosty for matt and they were like “what flavor?” and im like FROSTY YOU ASSHOLE!!

fucking brilliant :headbang: