Foods thats you cant resist,

Mine is Bacon Ranch suddenly salad that shit fuckin rules. I can make one box and almost eat its entire pasta fake-n-bacon bits mayo goodness. The best part is it tastes even better then 2nd day. A close second is definately wegmans “buffalo” chicken pizza.

Whats yours?

Ice cream or cake, im a fatty

angel hair pasta.

mighty taco

amen to that

Garbage plates… Mmmmmmmmm. I just had one last night and I’m already thinking about another one.

The little joe w/ roasted red peppers from Louies Deli on main. Or pesci’s buffalo bill pizza before they started fucking it up by putting a miniscule amount of bacon UNDER the cheese, when the picture clearly shows bacon on top… fggts.

I actually had one of those 2 weeks ago at this nick tahou’s (sp) place. It was good but the sauce ontop was almost to sweet (cheeseburger plate) , Now if i was a bit more like louies sauce id be all over it again. Or maybe they are just better when your semi drunk.

Reeses snack bar.

skor bars
sushi

sushi or tacos

pink tacos

or

chicken wings

Amen bacon ranch suddenly salad i can eat the whole damn thing in a sitting just about but I feel sick afterwards I have learned to just not buy it :slight_smile: it does not taste good the next day to me though.

Actually I can’t resist thai food or indian food i could eat it everyday all day. Just about all dishes.

bacon…tell me one time you have actually turned it down.

Bacon.

Vagina.

everyone knows you cant resist a big ol’ pile of fresh shit in your mouth.

Wegman’s cold ham sub on white w/swiss, lettuce, oil, and onions.

Chicken Wings

Beef on Weck

You fggt. lol

cky’s moms vagina