How do you like your women when it comes to make-up?

lol, makeup thread on pittspeed…

I wear very little, just enough to accentuate my eyeballs. I like the “beachy” look, myself.

Eau Nat/ I don’t wanna see what I’m not gonna wake up to the next morning.

x2 bad suprises FTL

I don’t even have a preference

he aint frontin:bigthumb:

Not really enough to notice.

That way, my wife doesn’t see any on my clothes. :eek3:

Too little to notice to Moderate.

x2

whatever makes her happy.

I think natural as possible…
And as for LOVE SPELL, that is the best stuff ever made, pretty sure i have 6 bottles in my room right now, and everything else love spell scented!!!

natural as possible, yet a little make up can’t hurt.

oooo he has the right answer!

I don’t care, It’s all the same with lights out.

w00t

If I’m in the mood to put on makeup, then I only put on enough to enhance, but not really noticeable.

I’m suprised Carmindy hasn’t chimed in yet.

Good answer.

I don’t wear makeup often, maybe once a week or so. I use foundation to even my terrible skin out then add a little color since I’m so fair skinned.
I sell Mary Kay so of course I have a ton of makeup that I hardly use.

I just wear eye makeup and lip gloss and lots of love spell… however if you need a lil cover up for ur skin thats fine too … However i cant stand it when girls cake on cover up … i really want to just claw it off their face.

like most girls will hit there face up with something always… like lip gloss is cool and some other little things are alright but to much make up is eh

but what ever they like to wash there hair with or that body spray shit is <3 <3 <3 smells so good

I think its all in knowing how to put it on. I too hate caked makeup and I too want to claw that shit off. I like to do up my eyes when I go out, but some people just go overboard. And like said earlier, some people need it, some dont.

This thread is kind of pointless. I checked “french whore” because it’s so ridiculous. Nobody likes how that looks, not even the French whore, she just does it to be easily identified by potential customers.

The entire point of make-up is to make it look like you’re not wearing any, so there’s only 1 logical answer, and big surprise…it’s winning.