How does one get a truck in this situation?

Bizarreness.

lol, hit the bank at 55mph :lol:

i think id pay to see that

being canadian

there is no way that was intentional.

had to have been an accident. srsly.

edit _ beaten to it. but really… LOL.

or its a truck driver that hates his job

you need to meet more truckers…

I like their guess that he fell asleep at the wheel.

wow, he made it pretty far. i think he should have went faster.

asleep at the wheel = agreed, thats the middle of bum fuck egypt, its not like when u were a kid and jumped fences to go over to your buddies house a block over. jumping the tracks would have left him the same options as driving further down the street

another option is that the incident happened the night before and he hit a patch of ice, truck went off the road and he just did his best to keep it from jack knifing / rolling. im pretty sure id rather hit a steep hill then do cartwheels through the tundra

he hit the hill pretty hard too, jacked the living fuck out of the frame and pushed the front tires back about a foot

There isnt anything out there, no turns to miss.

Either fell asleep or hit ice and ran off the road.

either way you can bet if he was sleeping it woke him up real fast.

Judging from how open and flat it is out there it might be both sleeping, woke up jerked the wheel and was on ice.

hammered drunk

Probably was backing up. Seems a more likely explanation to get into a situation like that. I just don’t buy him hitting that grade at 55mph

backing up from where ? hes waaay off the street, and like i said, the front of the truck is smashed in, i highly doubt he was driving around with the front suspension all jacked up like that

Yea, who knows. I took a closer look at the pictures and I can see tire tracks in the snow leading up to the hill. I guess he just really wanted to get over those tracks.

i wish he had made it over, it would have been a great addition to the “all that is man” thread, especially if he had landed it right side up

I am thinking precision and accuracy…