How dumb can people be?

come to think of it, I’m sure this baby was Screaming to death before it passed. No body heard it?

Just the image of it in my head is sick.

I hope this grl gets justice for this awfull act

[quote=“NYSFF,post:21,topic:33358"”]

come to think of it, I’m sure this baby was Screaming to death before it passed. No body heard it?

Just the image of it in my head is sick.

I hope this grl gets justice for this awfull act

[/quote]

With all the windows rolled up, I doubt anyone could hear the little guy. As a mother this breaks my heart for the child and the mother. I am not sticking up for her, but I don’t think this was done on purpose. I still think someone needs to invent something that alerts parents when leaving a child in the car. Maybe I will. One car company has a device that picks up a heartbeat and turns on an alarm on the keychain. But something has to be done to protect all these little ones.

that would be like makign a car that could park itself.

if you need that level of help, you should not be driving.

A relative tells 2 On Your Side that normally the daycare would call the parents if the child was not dropped off, but that did not happen on Thursday.

dont even tell me that a family member is blaming the daycare!!

[quote=“drvnkd,post:23,topic:33358"”]

that would be like makign a car that could park itself.

if you need that level of help, you should not be driving.

[/quote]

Then everyone that owns the “self parallel parking car” should not be allowed to drive. That was invented for people that can’t park or are to lazy to do it them selves . And I wouldn’t invent this for the parents, it would be to save the children…BIG DIFFERENCE.

[quote=“4DOORBABE,post:25,topic:33358"”]

Then everyone that owns the “self parallel parking car” should not be allowed to drive. That was invented for people that can’t park or are to lazy to do it them selves . And I wouldn’t invent this for the parents, it would be to save the children…BIG DIFFERENCE.

[/quote]

that invention should also include a way of somehow sending electric shocks to the parents, and a loudspeaker type sound saying “HEY IDIOT, HEY IDIOT”

i’m sure it would save children, pets and old people…
I would support such a device if it called 911 too.

in the real world, it would take a law for automakers to develop such a thing…

ig you invent one, i’ll be you could sell 10’s of them on ebay :slight_smile:

stupid bitch, I teared up and had to call home to make sure my baby was ok after eading the article. If she truely loved that baby this would NOT have happened.

To bad that On Star can’t figure something out, considering they already have the speaker-phone-call-if-your-air-bag-deploys type thing.

They kinda do have something like that already

From what I recall, new Volvos have a device which detects a heart beat in the car. It is intended to warn you if there is an intruder in the car…

So the technology is there…

[quote=“vq30de,post:30,topic:33358"”]

From what I recall, new Volvos have a device which detects a heart beat in the car. It is intended to warn you if there is an intruder in the car…

[/quote]

You are correct. the question is can it detect a baby heard beat.

[quote=“vq30de,post:30,topic:33358"”]

[/quote]

I know this, as I stated in post #22. The technology is there,and how long do you think it will take for someone to put it to use? Most likely too long!

[quote=“4DOORBABE,post:32,topic:33358"”]

I know this, as I stated in post #22. The technology is there,and how long do you think it will take for someone to put it to use? Most likely too long!

[/quote]

meh, volvo will probably come out with this next year. Wacky shit like that is a marketing thing…

let’s hope so!

From working there, there are a LOT of dumb people that work there as well. It is Wyoming County afterall, and the people in that area aren’t generally the most intelligent people around.

Really though, why should a car company look out for us though? isn’t it our own responsibility to make sound decisions, or live with the consequences?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/wayoflife/07/24/left.to.die.ap/index.html

ironically i saw this article on monday. my comments then were you need to be a complete idiot to forget your child. i still stand by my original statement. i just feel sorry for the child, he did nothing to deserve this. the mother i don’t feel sorry for at all.

nice article http://www.babyalert.info/howitworks.php

Wyoming County = Answer to stupidity

/Thread

the worst part of all of this is that this crazy mother isnt even being charged… there is no excuse for this whatsoever… it was reported that her and the husband are saying that “this was an act of god!” Efffff that! this was wrong…

at the beginning of summer there were stories on the news of ppl doing this and even just some guy that left his dog in the car at the mall…and he got charged…

why isnt this woman? ugh!

i heard the baby had facial deformities and she wanted to kill it humanely.

props to her for having one less ugly person in this world. chances are it was going to be fat too.