how fast should this turbo honda run ? PART TWOOOO !

the first version of this thread fropm a while back … notice he apparently got rid of the o2 (yes…o2) injection

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=610

the pic he sent me this time : http://www.nopinationals.com/nats_2k3_gall/carshowhondacura/Civic9600/Civic%20Copper%201.html

Nissan240sxPOS [11:04 A.M.]: whats done to your car ?
Civic Sl [11:07 A.M.]: jasper raceing motor,crank shaft,msd ignition,aem cold air,stage3 turbo by greddy,stage 2 clutch greddy,greaddy loweringsprings,intercooler,computer chips stage3,port polish valvs,bor 30over,150cc injectors,fule pump,and just some other bull shit
Civic Sl [11:08 A.M.]: 445hp dyno out at J&L performence
Nissan240sxPOS [11:09 A.M.]: 150cc injectors ?
Civic Sl [11:09 A.M.]: stock is 80
Nissan240sxPOS [11:10 A.M.]: stock injectors on a 2000 eclipse are 275 dude …
Nissan240sxPOS [11:10 A.M.]: and 150cc is not gonna support a stage 3 turbo … try like 440’s
Civic Sl [11:10 A.M.]: dude u have no clue what iam saying
Civic Sl [11:11 A.M.]: its not running off of for any more nor 6
Nissan240sxPOS [11:11 A.M.]: so what computer is in it now ?

he signed off, didnt answer

lol @ claiming he only chipped the computer (multiple chips apparently) and is running 8 injectors off apparently the stock computer

8 injectors @ 150cc won’t support his “stage III turbo”

unless it’s stage III of XXX

i need to get some smaller injectors. then i will get big hp and great fuel economy

i was looking at the pic trying to see if i could make out a turbo header or a bov … then i noticed it doesnt have NYS inspection or registration in the pic

he says he pulled the flames off too… to bad they are painted on in that pic … makes it kinda hard to peal off graphics if u paint them on

maybe He’s thinking 80lb. injectors :wink:

X…

this is a valid point…but i still somehow doubt this car

why is he holding up a memphis t-shirt? :gotme:

if thats the case, then he has … at the very least … four 840cc injectors & four 1575cc injectors … 2415cc’s total / cylinder

thats enough injector capacity to water the fuckin lawn

roflz…that might have to go into the sig

i didnt know greddy made lowering springs and clutches…

in version one the ignition was bmg and the clutch was boomx, lol

O2 injection? He must have wanted faster throttle response than he could get with Nitrous Oxide. Now he doesn’t have to wait for the O to seperate from the N2!

hahaha…boom!..

My grandma always said it’s better to keep your mouth closed and let people think your a fool than to open it and remove all doubt…

Not to be a dick…but come on who really gives a fuck on this

actualy, i dont see how injecting ozone onto the engibe would help anything …

This also isn’t gen auto…

ozone is O3

ROFL

lol word i was about to say that…

I guess my FD can water a small lawn then. :smiley:

x…

this thread…its…its changed my life…forever…