how many more classes left?

going to my last 2 now!!! woohooo Christmas break here I come!!

2 more weeks

2 more weeks as well :frowning: finals SUCK but then ill be close to my baby :slight_smile: mmmmm i love polished stainless steel

35 more years, then I can retire.

finals week next week.

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
2 more weeks as well :frowning: finals SUCK but then ill be close to my baby :slight_smile: mmmmm i love polished stainless steel

:eek: :eek: your starting to sorry me!

your in college!!! at state college hello!!! my baby i love polished stainlees steel

your should be saying i love college girls that can take the chrome plating of a bumber hitch ball!!!

:bj: :bj: :bj:

rest of my life!!i’ll always have class!!!

when i’m next to my wife & kids!!:smiley:

State College Girls fuckin rock

Originally posted by 2FNFast
:eek: :eek: your starting to sorry me!

your in college!!! at state college hello!!! my baby i love polished stainlees steel

your should be saying i love college girls that can take the chrome plating of a bumber hitch ball!!!

:bj: :bj: :bj:
you didnt know???

he’s :greddy:

i still got another damn week of classes then finals week, you suck whitey

Your at PSU?

2 more days of classes, and 3 finals

lol sorry i already got a girl that can suck the chrome offa hitch ball :slight_smile: and untill i get tired of her or she tells me she likes her mustang more than my TA then ill keep her

2 classes… one CLEP test… one dante’s test… and one final synopsis and i’ve got the piece of paper…

lol sorry i already got a girl that can suck the chrome offa hitch ball :slight_smile: and untill i get tired of her or she tells me she likes her mustang more than my TA then ill keep her

just one its colleg one a night!

Originally posted by turbovw18
2 classes… one CLEP test… one dante’s test… and one final synopsis and i’ve got the piece of paper…

2 classes, a who and a what???

i have a week left then only 2 classes in the spring then i’ll prolly be transfering to RMU.

4 years of college
14 months of technical school
and 27 years until I retire.

Originally posted by Black_WS6
4 years of college
14 months of technical school
and 27 years until I retire.

You have two girls and a wife. Better add at least 5 years to that retirement date, or somehow try to stop the genetic predisposition for shopping. :slight_smile:

yeah i go to psu