How many of you own/have owned a car that is/was older than you?

:lol: I only post to see what you’ll change my quote with.

Yup, my first car which I still own (Although in many pieces ready to be re-built), 1974 Nova SS.

'72 Datsun 240z

my winter car last year was an 85 bmw 325, and i was born in 85!

i used t oown a 1988 saab 9000 but that is still younger then me by 3 years

There’s a mint 280z FS around the corner from me down in Ft Myers, i’m sure I could find out a price if you ever had an urge to fly to Florida and drive back up.

Both domestic and import.

I had a 1971 Porsche 911 but, I am older than that.

90’s jdm cars only

I have a car one year older than I am.

new cars ftw…

if they are more then 5 years old…they need to be put to rest…in a junk yard.

EDIT FOR THOSE WHO LIKE INTERNET DRAMA: just my OPINION. i like MY stuff new. i dont give a shit if you like your 1991 CRX… i don’t… deal with it.

/end

strange opinion, considering there are some cars from more than 5 years ago that outperform a lot of cars that are around now

also, one spends their lives in new cars, thats not very unique. a million other people will have those cars

my tastes include many many older, vintage, or classic cars

+1

I need a twin charged Lancia Delta Integrale

yeah, we can all afford '01 and up sports cars

you crotch

crotch? ouch :wink:

back on topic. …

yeah, a new economy car is better than a mid 90’s sports car… :roll2:

Hmmm actaully I did have a 74’ Kawasaki F7 at one point.

Boxy cars are sweet. <3

i don’t particularly like brand new, b/c you’re getting ripped off most of the time. wait 3-4 years, buy the same car, it will last the same time, and have the same options… but for tens of thousands less.

but nice classics >>> almost every new car just for the nostalgia.

lol

I had a 81’ monte carlo for a field car :gotme:

Oldest car, was a 85 Fullsize bronco (inline6, Manual T-Case, Manual hubs was a beast), Tied with a 85 Chevy Rectum( 1.5 carbarated). Odly both my first cars and also 2 years younger then me.

Altho I had a bike and ATC that tied with me. (83 Honda Silverwing, and a 83 honda 185s)