how many people have me on there ignore list

:slight_smile:

Are you really that dumb that you post a thread asking about who has you on their ignore list when they can’t even see the fuckin thread in the first place?

“everyone who didn’t see this thread post in this thread.”

I commend your attitude towards the amount of criticism you get, but this is really stupid.

Make some useful posts in the coming months, and maybe contribute something that shows you know what a car is, and it may help your cause.

But right now, you really do suck.

:funny:

just how that was worded brought tears to my eyes.

wow

night crew wins again

negative, if user is on IL, You can see the thread title/link, however you cannot see what the OP is.

that being said, i only have JEG & MikeR134524 on IL.

very nicely put

very nicely put

hahaha

okay seriously, i stuck up for you in the “ban you” thread, but you fucking suck.

i still can’t believe that i am only the second person in this thread mentioning the differences between:

THERE, THEY’RE & THEIR

The best part of you ran down your mothers legs and hardend in her socks… Do us all a favor an throw out your computer, you suck at life.

cky89, ineedacar, N’CTRL, Red99GTVert, Willybeen, 97_B18b1, 01AudiS4, 87conquestTSi, boardjnky4, dmoffitt, Fry, ILCisDEAD, itsJim, Jon, jrod0187, L8APEX1, matter, Motocrossx23, newman, rdandy5875, SilverGT, speedracer329, SubaruDan, zwarbyt, Karu

Thats quite an ignore list.

walter likes the cock!
:shrug:

EDIT: I see what he did there. That list look familiar to anyone else?

hahaha

DAMN IT!..the PLANE WILL FLY!

Quite the hefty list there.

That’s it! You’re going on my ignore list, with your plane flying witchcraft.

LOL. i was gonna say, what did i ever do to that dude?