_

thread failure.

So old.

last post was 11/17/05. it also wasn’t entertaining.

cky off with another shitty old useless post. :tup:

I knew there was a reason you’re on my ignore list. I can already see you making tons of friends on here:hang:

well, he didn’t post anything that wasn’t true, plus if he is on your ignore list how the fuck did you read his post?

Well, you’re on my ignore list too. but you can click the little tab that says read retards post.

I found it amusing, considering recent events on here. If you don’t think so then gtfo?

haha shut it, if you didn’t like what i was saying; then you should ignore it, because that’s the reason why i am on your ignore list in the first place isn’t it?

sweet, I am on the ignore list of a dumb, broke kid…

and it wasn’t that hard to look at dates, especially since that was posted up way back in the day on the barf.

and please join camp kill yourself, maybe it will make the world a better place.

EDIT: and you obviously missed the concept of an ignore list, if it just takes more time to read someones post that is on it. Here’s to you retarded internet forum poster, with out you I would not have some one to ridicule for being retarded on a sunday while I am at work.

You’re old
You suck
You don’t even live in NY
and you drive an ugly ass bmw.

Find me a young kid that isn’t broke. Think before you talk.

Off topic, that BMW isn’t ugly. I bet you’d cream your pants if you owned that vehicle.

Negative. I wouldn’t waste my money on that piece. It has a fucking red-orange interior for christ sake.

CINNAMON.

Either way, I’d rock the fuck out of that car. Regardless of what color the interior was.

You know you’re wrong in this case, sweet cheeks.

:wave:

ehhh, i respect them but not my favorite in the looks department. never cared for the kidney shaped grills. i’m with cky on the car.

Kid=18 and lower.
Nerd :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, damn it

wow now your trying to delete the thread hahaha you really do suck.

If I was trying to delete the thread I would succeed in doing so.

Dumb fuck, who do you think you are anyways.

66impalass> cky89. i like how cocky you are. like you been her since the beginning when you dont even know the history of the people. he has been around since the beginning of ubrf