ATTN NYSPEED: Please, just stop it...

Nobody gives a fuck about your past automotive experiences with piles of shit that were worth anywhere between $162.42 and $861.73.

Do you notice anyone that has; 2007 Lambo Murc. LP640 (wrecked) / 2008 MB G-Class (daily driver) / 2008 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (Weekend Car) / 2002 McClaren F1 (Current DD) / 2007 Aston Martin DB9 (Sold) / 2004 BMW M3 (Sold)

???

That’s probably because, nobody gives a fuck. Even if it was a list similar to the one above. What do I drive, you ask? FUCK YOU, ASK YOUR GIRL.

Example:

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1232711&postcount=56

<3333333

:clap:

Amen.

ahahah

One of you douche nozzles would have this as a sig:

1991 Honda Civic (First car, I bought it with my own money that I saved on a paper route and it had altezzas. This was my first attempt at being JDM. I sold it in July of 2003. It was red and automatic, and if I recall it had a blue interior) / 1993 Buick Park Avenue (It wasn’t really mine, but it was my grandpa’s and I got to drive it in the winter when he was in Florida with my grandmother. I’m not lying, you can ask my mom.) / 1989 Ford Tempo (Wrecked in high school, and I got $48 dollars through insurance because of how much gas was in the tank when I wrecked it) / 2003 Ferrari 360 Modena (Not mine but I saw one once in a parking lot while visiting my grandpa in Florida. The same grandpa who would let me whip around the 1993 Buick in the winter time.) / 2005 Lambo (Same thing as above, I saw it in a parking lot. This time I was visiting my Aunt in Lake Tahoe.) / 2005 Ford Escape (It’s not mine, but my Aunt who lives in Lake Tahoe, where I saw the Lambo. She’s on the same side as my grandfather who lets me borrow his Buick and the same guy who I was visiting when I saw the Ferrari.) / 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier ( The girlfriend’s car.) / 2000 Mercury Cougar (Current DD) / 1993 Honda Civic (Still trying to get it running, I just installed a neon shift knob. It won’t light up, so PM me if you want to help me.)

just for that…I’m changing my sig

woot

I don’t mind pictures. I just hate the fucking lists and descriptions and/or explanations of every fucking car you’ve ever had.

So true…especially if they are no longer in your posession

1993 Cavalier (First Car) | 1998 Camaro (SOLD) | 2007 Dodge Viper (I saw one once)

lol adam’s so angry <3

My posts are so automotive I’ve done the sig delete mod. Well actually, I took my posts to Nikuk, and he did the Sig delete mod.

My car is not shit :mad:

LOL @ douche nozzle

Let’s see how long till I lose sig privileges. Thanks Beck :tup:

Raise your hand if you done even own a car.

Meeeeeee

edit: And don’t plan to for the rest of your life

LOL u crack me up sometimes.

Yay. Another thread on NYSpeed that discourages people who actually have automotive interests.

Shall we rehost to nyspace.com now or later?

It’s apparent to me that Mr. Beck has realized he is not getting the normal attention and tugging on his goodies that he has come to enjoy on this site.

Kudos on your attempts to regain glory friend but it is too late for you.

damnit i was going to do that.

This thread = totally rad

… and its a plus that it’s even RUNNING! :lol: