ATTN NYSPEED: Please, just stop it...

sig being amended.

lol at beck

lololol at ginger boi!!!

lol I was thinking the same thing, is it really that big of a deal?

whos the failure at life that gave skunk his title?

OMG, Beck said we shouldn’t do it? Now we all have to erase our sigs!

Beck, you suck. STFU

Wait this is a website about cars?

What kind of life must one live to get so fumed up over what others do on an internet forum?

i suck? please tell me what it is about my awesome life, that makes me suck so bad? well…atleast compared to yours. <3

you have to keep it clean, but it’s good to know what cars people have owned because if you have questions on a topic related to a specific car then you know who to talk to. Same thing applies to closing / erasing for sale threads - don’t do it because when I’m researching to sell something it’s nice to see past examples.

Your sig is almost as shitty. <3

Seriously…

i’m okay with you having yours. it makes sense for the reasons you’ve just stated.

However, I really don’t give a fuck about the 1992 Buick Park Ave you rocked in high school. Certainly, nobody else does either.

agreed.

This thread is making my day go by quicker.

<3

Wow and you think Newman’s sack gets ridden.

My sig is informative and factual.

People like it.

Most people agree with it.

I like it.

I <3 u.

I agree with 95% of it.

<3

I’d like to point out that I infact used to have a 1992 Cutlass Supreme, and it was the best piece of shit ever.

There is a difference between posting an enthusiast vehicle in your sig, vs being a proud owner of an early 90’s shit box that has no purpose in the automotive world. Beck FTW.

These offenders (and they know who they are) are the same fucking people who won’t give me personal space at meets so I can breathe. All they want to talk about is their shit box they had 4 years ago.

But, you smell so nice. Gotta get up close, bro.