thumbs down

to the assclown with the red 2g eclipse from the “re-up” crew. i seen your gay ass driving down broadway about 4 times this past week with a front mount all mounted up and it doesnt even have intercooler pipes hooked up to it. who mounts a front mount and doesnt even hook it up and drives around
:lol:

god damn i hate these threads. who cares?

It must be the new breed of dorks driving around with unpainted body kits.

fixed :slight_smile:

seriously… i hate them too but come on! if your not guna do the piping dont put the damn thing on! and he didnt even take his bumper off its just jammed up in the mouth of the bumper

lol saw him on dick rd yesterday and gave him the cool guy TUP then real quick made it a TDOWN dude got pissed and REVed (rice) on me so i gave him a REV back he did not want to play :gotme:

+1

NO YOU DIDNT.

saw
or
have seen [SIZE=1][COLOR=Black]why dont people get that right? ugh[/COLOR][/SIZE]

lol, i know exactly who you’re talking about.

car is boosted, but i dont think it was intercooled last time i seen it…around september i think.

this is why i asked fry to create this thread:

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48517

cleans up a lot of the rant threads we see every day, and will continue to see in the coming months of summer…

i am seeing a girl who ALWAYS gets it wrong. IHI.

its like nails on a chalkboard i swear. I correct everybody

EVERYBODY: I SEEN HER MAKING OUT WITH HIM LAST NIGHT
ME: No you didnt
EVERYBODY: Yes i did
ME: nope, never happened
EVERYBODY: Yes i seen him and her last night
ME: You didnt seen anybody making out with anybody
EVERYBODY (IF they are smart enough to realize they were wrong) : IM sorry, I saw.

(this happens atleast 10x a week) is it a buffalo thing?

Its almost as painful as hearing “you’s guys”

Pfftttt… whatever don’t make fun of my car just because it’s more awesomar.

you’s guys is the worst

USE GUYS!

do you both share jeans?

id take that over “yens” like used in Pittsburgh

Hope not, newman’s getting fat.