How many times do you piss a day?

I piss about 4-5 times a day. Shit maybe once a day.

1 shit, prolly 7 pisses a day. I drink a lot of water, too.

prolly 5 times on average

I piss around 7-8 times a day and shit 1-2 times at least

can I ask what brought this question into your head, Travis? You dont seem to be the “holy left field batman” comment type of guy. thats usually my department.

def not, haha

Shit once (usually at 5pm after I get home from work if anyone cares) or twice and piss 2 or 3 times. I don’t have major bowel movements lol.

what do u mean no

what have you done that would be considered “holy left field batman”? You repost a lot of stuff and ask questions that have already been answered… :retardclap

i post shit like this
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3457/3230810541_0895d397b5_o.jpg

you try too hard

I keep having to take a piss in the middle of the night… I will take a leak before bed, then go to bed and have to get up in like an hour or two to piss again. Kind of annoying.

Way too many, especially if its cold out. I go a few times an hour most of the time.

I shit about 6 times a day.

Theres no way you shit 6 times a day what do you do constantly ingest taco bell and velveeta mac n cheese into your stomach at all times? :rofl

Lmfao… six times, wowwww

I pissed 1-2 more times after I posted the thread last night, so that puts me at an honest 15 times for yesterday. Like I said I’ve always pissed a lot, but on training days with increased water intake it’s out of control.

Lets talk long pisses…I once timed a friend on my watch (totally sober, both of us), piss for over 2 minutes. Before anyone says anything cute, I was outside of the bathroom.

I guess you don’t know me that well or follow my posts. I’m the same guy that posted pics of his cock, and detailed directions on how to fuck a girl in the ass:)

I piss prolly about 5-7 times a day. But I drink a lot of fluids too.

:rofl

I dont always eat the best foods but I dont eat that stuff. So far Im only up to 3 times but Im sure Ill go after dinner and before bed.