How not to put racing stripes on.

I saw this shitty Cavalier on the 90 yesterday and had to snap a pic.
I wonder what he used to measure these off with before he did it.

i dont get it are they not even or something?

way off center.

[quote=“chino,post:2,topic:36900"”]

i dont get it are they not even or something?

[/quote]

look where the chevy emblem is on the rear truck … stripes are way off to the passanger side

look at the plate

he probably threw them on quickly so the DOT won’t find their stolen car.

How hard is it to measure the center line of the car and measure out from there?

There was a 80s toyota on UB North that was red with racing stripes on the hood and trunk, the roof, and on the door pillars. Was terrible. I think he was proud of his ride :hay:

I bet he wears his hat the same way as his stripes.

i always see this blue xterra here with the same crooked stripes.
:gotme:

[quote=“BikerFry,post:8,topic:36900"”]

I bet he wears his hat the same way as his stripes.

[/quote]

On his shoulder?

[quote=“BikerFry,post:8,topic:36900"”]

I bet he wears his hat like Skunk.

[/quote]

Fixed

Oh by the way stupids. The stripes are toward the passenger side of the car to help offset driver weight. 50/50 side to side is how he rolls.

oh yea i see that now… i suck

I know, I know! I was whacking a few back when I put them on this summer. I guess Jaeger Bombs don’t mix well with trying to put racing stripes on my Cavalia. But the car sure does get me some nice beaver when I rolling down the Chip strip on a Saturday night with me and my boys.

But I do have to admit my whip looks mad baller at night when I have all my neonz pulsating and flashing to the beatz of my phatty box in the trunk.

LOLZ: I have seen that around.

[quote=“Smaefer,post:13,topic:36900"”]

I know, I know! I was whacking a few back when I put them on this summer. I guess Jaeger Bombs don’t mix well with trying to put racing stripes on my Cavalia. But the car sure does get me some nice beaver when I rolling down the Chip strip on a Saturday night with me and my boys.

But I do have to admit my whip looks mad baller at night when I have all my neonz pulsating and flashing to the beatz of my phatty box in the trunk.

[/quote]

i wonder if your avatar pic is his baby picture lol

[quote=“Smaefer,post:13,topic:36900"”]

[/quote]

:tspry:lol

I like it :tup:

[quote=“speedped79,post:14,topic:36900"”]

i wonder if your avatar pic is his baby picture lol

[/quote]

No, I sold it for that Gem of a Chevy.