How OG are you?

i remember years ago being the flagger down at industrial highway, remember BJ doing oil burnouts cause thats all his car could do, remember beating a 85 mustang with a 00 z24

insight :rofl:

Darkstar and Mark(?) meeting each other at Keystone.

Darkstar’s Talon having a tranny problem that day. There’s a shocker.

I remember browsing PSR during breaks at school, my red sebring on chrome 18’s in the parking lot, then some vw fagg0rt ripping the hell out of a dude with an 11 sec honda insight w/naaaawwwwzz.

First BBQ I attended at South Park, I brought Steve with the SCFs/c integra. Sailor and all the hybrid guys came over, Steve proceeded to get out, prop the hood, then all of hybrid promptly walked away LOL

Oh damn… it has been SO long… I remember being Mark1999Si with my 99 turbo civic si in 99 or 2000 I believe during the PSR days. I remember smoking weed at PRP with Darkstar back in the day. The 1st time I took my turbo Si to PRP, I was at the track, then decided to leave and get race gas… on my way to Sheetz I remember passing erics type r and the look on his face was priceless when he seen the intercooler in my front bumper, it was like unheard of at that time for a turbo dohc to be around. I ended up talking to him and asking if his car was a type r… he said yes, and I didnt believe him at 1st because he had no type r interior in it, but I remember someone telling me about a type r that had theft damage I believe or something to that effect. I remember selling Kolar parts off my turbo civic in the WCCC parking lot, I think it was an ACT clutch or ignition or something. I remember turboing Whiteys red Jetta down at the shop here, that endless weekend. It was all worth it, I made good friends out of it. The OC, MD car show I believe it was in 04 because I brought my 04 GSXR-750 there, going to meet Darkstar at the hotel he worked at, partying with him and his boy that got arrested earlier that year with a lb of pot on the turnpike, chillin with Whitey, going to Secrets after just turning 21 the week before, staying up till 6 am with Whitey piss drunk sitting on my bed in my hotel just talking jiberish, and partying late night with the Russian girls, sleeping in her bed, ahahahaha… good time. Last but not least, I remember HATING, I mean HATING Logik with a passion… ended up meeting him through a mutual friend at SEMA last year. All 3 of us were staying at the same house in Vegas and I started talking to him, didnt know he was Logik, he was a really cool dude, then we started talking more indepth… found out he had a black Z, etc… then it hit me, I asked him and he was like yeah thats me… I couldnt believe it… we all had a blast in Vegas… plus he brought Jenn Thomas with him and we got to stay with her all weekend… man she is definatly hot!

I remember when I first posted and getting hounded by leg humpers… :wink: The only thing that brought me to the site was Kolar and I haven’t seen him since :frowning:

Good story about logic Mark. Small world aint it :rofl:

lotustunedsuspension why the hell do I remember that name so clearly… I remember vaugely posting maybe once on PSR back in 2000 or something. But I never posted after that. I read all the import bashing threads. Other then i joined Pittspeed around summer of 02 i think. I remember getting made fun of by Jay bc of my screen name and owning an integra.

Dom your Honda forum was funny too

Zexaccord was the one with lotus tuned suspension

:rofl:

Yeah… I told him if he would have told me he was Logik when I 1st shook his hand (before I got to know him), he proably would have got punched in his head! He was laughing. Now this year I plan on meeting up with him at SEMA again if he goes. Your right, it is a small world.

I believe my old screen name was maxsho92, it was too long ago, I forgot. :smiley:

I remember me and darkstar getting into a 15 page argument in a thread about mustang vs. camaro. I forget what the argument was about though. :love:

I also remember the few days right before Chris from PSR shut down the Pittsburgh section, it was fucking funny as hell.

who remembers sunhawk???

http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1052
http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2148
http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2686

more shit talkers then on here lol. Fell apart due to no one caring about it and parusing Honda-Tech more

I remember all the hybrid guys walking over tot hat integra at that meet… i walked over right after then and walked away too lol

I remember meeting my cousin in Greensburg several times. We used to go to the old VW plant in New Stanton - now it’s Sony. There was a straight piece of road. People would even show up with trailers. Every week a couple of people would get tickets, but the next week everyone would be there again. That must have been 1990, give or take a couple of years.

I can remember a black regal and a 3rd gen corvette running each week. The corvette always won, but barely. That’s really the only thing memorable to me.

And my cousin had a crappy beige 6 cylinder regal that wouldn’t do burnouts. So, he would floor it in reverse, then throw it in drive to break the tires free. Funny as hell.

Vw drive>*

remember the qsl show i met you, tj and umm what was his name he had the 1st or 2nd gen rx7 that had that 12a swap or whatever it was called. we just walked around making fun of everyone and that one dude that had the sr swapped coupe 240 that said he could beat my eclipse. shit that was probably 4 yrs ago at least

Macel :rofl:

I remember being a lurker here for a long time because of all the import bashing. And then the first thing I really got into was the Cinci vs Pittsburgh thread.