How old school are YOU???

Originally posted by Darkstar
not to mention all the “pittspeed” meets that were attended by only me and you… i know we drove down to uniontown at least twice to stand in the empty Hollywood Video parking lot, in 20 degree weather…

:rofl:

i remember when we drove out in dunbar’s max to rmu for a “meet” no one showed, and we finally found out where uniontown was :rofl: i got that pic somewhere, just gotta find it

i have that pic on my comp at home… lol

yeah, that was the race for badges, and the reason the Zexlude came to be…

Remeber when me, you jake, silverlude, and that other kid all met up at the sams club/QSL parking lot in Robinson, and we had that nice chat about how weird Logik is??

:owned:

Remeber when me, you jake, silverlude, and that other kid all met up at the sams club/QSL parking lot in Robinson, and we had that nice chat about how weird Logik is??

:owned:

:rofl: yah that was freaking classic :rofl: who is this logik guy? hahahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by Phil02E46
:rofl: yah that was freaking classic :rofl: who is this logik guy? hahahahahahahahaha

:finger:

someone needs to post up some more of the OG fatheads meet, the pic of me “pissing” on Logik’s Z, and the pic of John S on the dozer!

:finger:

someone needs to post up some more of the OG fatheads meet, the pic of me “pissing” on Logik’s Z, and the pic of John S on the dozer!

pissing on logiks car…aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha i remember that shit

This Thread is Gay…

Originally posted by Shaggy
This Thread is Gay…

it is now that you posted in it, n00b

it is now that you posted in it, n00b

i remember all those pics. and this thread is still ghey :tounge:

Originally posted by Shaggy
i remember all those pics. and this thread is still ghey :tounge:

:hahano:

not to mention all the “pittspeed” meets that were attended by only me and you… i know we drove down to uniontown at least twice to stand in the empty Hollywood Video parking lot, in 20 degree weather…

remember the one night we went down there and kolar blew the wastegate right off the homemade EM. and he still beat whatever he was racing. and those RR tools were trying to fight cause that other group of thugs were reprazentin.

or the time tj’s sister came to fatheads. . . :rofl:

Joe pickin change

Joe Autoxin

ah man i remember those days

good shit, when we gonna have an old school get together, FH?? or are those days dead and gone

its kinda crazy that i have known some of you for this long… I think thats why i am soo about having a board to talk on

by request:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/p17cb6b3d76fa0ebe6374e89b9e8ed451/fa971468.jpg

Originally posted by 1320
[b]by request:

SNIP

:rofl: [/B]

he was sooo pissed too because he thought it was real, not a photoshop :rofl: he kept asking did they really piss on it? :rofl: such good times

chuck, i’m sure there will be a meet or something over the holidays :cool:

Originally posted by Turbocharged
Joe Autoxin
george where is the sammy flying?

Originally posted by Phil02E46
he was sooo pissed too because he thought it was real, not a photoshop :rofl: he kept asking did they really piss on it? :rofl: such good times

chuck, i’m sure there will be a meet or something over the holidays :cool:

MS Paint… OLD SCHOOL!

i can remember getting an IM from some kid after i posted that i was going to RMU… he had a neon, and was an RA…

i can remember while everyone else was at freshman orientation, me and my new friend were out tearing up the back-road twisties and checking out crafton…

meeting this 5 foot tall little blonde kid in the ikea parking lot, he had a red del sol… then we drove downtown adn met up with this wacky chick that kept talking about making a matching pink del sol… :rofl:

i remember hanging out at jakes house… me , the friz, secutor, avengekid, craig, and someone else i think… eating pizza and BSing for like 3 hours… then doing top speed runs on 43… then watching frizza blow through a toll booth, stopping and paying his toll, and then catching up to him and convincing him that they took pics of his plates and that he was gonna lose his license. :rofl:

watching gearhead flying past the shop doing 140 in my talon at 25 freaking psi (with bad brakes and a half-flat rear tire)… and the look on his face when he pulled the car back into the shop, not knowing what was wrong with it (it was just a blown off IC pipe).

the exact moment when i realized that i started to hate ALL rice…
MP Wal-mart, when this old dude in a white integra LS pulls up with painted black rims. then cruising 20 cars deep down to u-town and watching a black civic destroy a C4 vette…

i could go on and on…

GOOD TIMES!

:beer:

Keep the Pics coming!

Originally posted by integrrac
george where is the sammy flying?

where the pics of joe’s washer lights

white Acura badging

his fart tip

and the best the Lowes front chicken wire mesh grill

hahaha

joe you crack me up