Originally posted by halo 666
where the pics of joe’s washer lights

white Acura badging

his fart tip

and the best the Lowes front chicken wire mesh grill

hahaha

joe you crack me up

:rofl:

thats how i met the “Midnight Racing” club. omg! haha. I was delivering pizza in the zexlude, and these kids in what appeared to be an old POS honda with some holes punched in the muffler kept driving around… i deliver my pizza, and im walking back to my car and this faggo yells at me “hey, who the fuck is that?” so i walk up ready to bust some faces and i see this 120lb squid and some hairy beast sitting next to him… they both look pretty scared, as i could easily have whupped both their asses with my eyes closed. They explain they thought they knew me or something, so i tell them about my car, they tell me about MNR (which is a bit misleading, since every one of the little pussies had to be in before 11:00), i tell them about PSR. I go to their queero meet, race some kid with a b16 del sol and whup his ass, off the bottle. i write them all off as ricers, except for the leader of the group, who has them all hanging off his nuts. He has a blue Z28. we talked for like 2 hours at the Mt. Nebo park and ride, then go watch some vids and then back to my dorm room for some… you guessed it… LABATT BLUE

I can also remember yelling at TJ to pull into the BK parking lot in sewickley so i can jump out and ralph all over the parking lot after a night full of Bankers Club rum… :ugh:

oh, and 151 ownz me… :smiley:

I am a hairy motherfucker

Also i knew about PSR from Darkstain while he was slavin pizzas.

then told me about the LUDE :rofl: :itr41:

Man that was Pot Central:cool: basement + free Food = :yumyum: :yumyum: :yumyum:

Originally posted by Shaggy

Man that was Pot Central:cool: basement + free Food = :yumyum: :yumyum: :yumyum:

:bigok:

Originally posted by Shaggy

:grouphug:

i only knew you fagmo’s from the mt ples parking lot… :ugh:

Originally posted by turbovw18

me too

i learned about psr from boostjunkie. i thought you were all ricers till i met you, then i knew you were all ricers :smiley: j/k i think i met most of you out SP then again at the BBQ. I bet i was one of the last people expected to show up at the BBQ, it was so shitty that day too. Speaking of old times and no offense to jay but does anyone have a pic of the grey stallion hittin the wall at keystone? i swore someone had that :confused:

Originally posted by Darkstar
then cruising 20 cars deep down to u-town and watching a black civic destroy a C4 vette…

i remember that…the black zr-1. That kid was fucking pissed off when we pulled back in and everyone ran up to my car and was laughing at his. Man i still wanna get that movie clip.

Originally posted by Darkstar
:rofl:

thats how i met the “Midnight Racing” club. omg! haha. I was delivering pizza in the zexlude, and these kids in what appeared to be an old POS honda with some holes punched in the muffler kept driving around… i deliver my pizza, and im walking back to my car and this faggo yells at me “hey, who the fuck is that?” so i walk up ready to bust some faces and i see this 120lb squid and some hairy beast sitting next to him… they both look pretty scared, as i could easily have whupped both their asses with my eyes closed. They explain they thought they knew me or something, so i tell them about my car, they tell me about MNR (which is a bit misleading, since every one of the little pussies had to be in before 11:00), i tell them about PSR. I go to their queero meet, race some kid with a b16 del sol and whup his ass, off the bottle. i write them all off as ricers, except for the leader of the group, who has them all hanging off his nuts. He has a blue Z28. we talked for like 2 hours at the Mt. Nebo park and ride, then go watch some vids and then back to my dorm room for some… you guessed it… LABATT BLUE

I can also remember yelling at TJ to pull into the BK parking lot in sewickley so i can jump out and ralph all over the parking lot after a night full of Bankers Club rum… :ugh:

oh, and 151 ownz me… :smiley:

ROTFLMAO. I remember that day, it was an odd ‘warm’ break in the winter. It had rained for a few days so the roads were clear of salt and I had been w/o the Z for too long. We drove in the bling bling Cavalier out to the storage yard and made the trade. I impressed you w/ true torque coming across the Sewickley Bridge… shortly there after we’re at BK w/ you puking in front of a bunch of ppl getting their breakfast. :cool:

Do you remember the MNR meet where I owned the kid w/ the Taurus…

…in my Dad’s Taurus. It was funny, identical 3.0L autos going head to head. I jumped him by a car or so on the line cuz I’m such a hardcore racer (afterwards he asked me how I got it to ‘jump off the line’ and I explained the idea of brake-torqueing). Then coming back down the hill I put the Taurus up in triple digits and barely was able to get the thing slowed down for the turn off, with all 4 brakes smoking no less.

-TJ

Originally posted by turbovw18

Mezzzzzieeerrrrafjsdlkjfassdjrewm9iuebfasddfkjsad. :rolleyes:

Hey Hybrid guys… remember the time you guys came up to QSL then we cruised back down to U-town. On the way I had freeway rolls w/ both George (on low boost) and Kol (when he had da Talon). I remember turning to Mike and saying “wow, I just got walked by a 4cyl.” I must say, you bitches truly introduced me to respectable 4cyls. :bigok:

Then Kol threw his alternator belt and we stopped right on 79. We ended up hitting up some parking lot down close to the shop and that crazy-wannabetehdevil-crackwore chick chased Jake around. Oh yeah, I told her I owned that beat ass peice of shit next to my car after she said she used to have a Trans Am. And didn’t she end up under you’re buddy’s dash or something trying to hotwire it?

-TJ

Beater Row.

-TJ

Originally posted by tjZ28
Mezzzzzieeerrrrafjsdlkjfassdjrewm9iuebfasddfkjsad. :rolleyes:

-TJ
may i ask what that is about!!!

Originally posted by Pewterss

:dunno: :frowning:

Originally posted by Pewterss

Come on now, you know what I’m talking about. Sound like anybody you see on this board? coughmecough

-TJ

Originally posted by tjZ28
Come on now, you know what I’m talking about. Sound like anybody you see on this board? coughmecough

-TJ

waterpump?

Originally posted by whitey
waterpump?
CORRECT u win a sub !:smiley:

:confused:

ahh yes…i remember that run tj.we were 3 wide,i do remember coming out on top of that one :bigthumb: