How old school are YOU???

No way a 4 banger beating a V8 NO FUCKING WAY!!!

:smiley:

Originally posted by Darkstar
ā€¦ OLD SCHOOL!

the exact moment when i realized that i started to hate ALL riceā€¦
MP Wal-mart,

i could go on and onā€¦

[b]GOOD TIMES!

:beer:

[/B]

yeah i remember a 93 probe gt vs someones h23 ludeā€¦ after fighting about that same hp and tq numbers that its impossibleā€¦ hahhaa

its funny to think how i would roll around with no gas no spareā€¦ no interiorā€¦ just to beat someoneā€¦ haha

well it had interiorā€¦ but you get the pointā€¦

i remember a lude that got walked by a neon with wire loom. :rofl:

or redass getting smacked like a bitch on technology drive.

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
yeah i remember a 93 probe gt vs someones h23 ludeā€¦ after fighting about that same hp and tq numbers that its impossibleā€¦ hahhaa

its funny to think how i would roll around with no gas no spareā€¦ no interiorā€¦ just to beat someoneā€¦ haha

well it had interiorā€¦ but you get the pointā€¦

the point is your a RICER!!!

who thinks a Probe can whoop on shit J/k
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :cool: :smiley:

Originally posted by integrrac
i remember a lude that got walked by a neon with wire loom. :rofl:

or redass getting smacked like a bitch on technology drive.

i was there but didnā€™t see it errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

you gave me the finger the other night also, i shouldve walked your ass into ONCOMING traffic!!!:smiley: :smiley: :tounge: :smiley:

ha, ,how bout when we went to midnight drags, got off the wrong exit on the OH turnpike. almost got rear ended backing up the on-ramp.

then we got lost, so followed the bad ass vette and Hummer until they pulled over and told us they were lost too.

ahh fun night

Originally posted by BlkP42E
ha, ,how bout when we went to midnight drags, got off the wrong exit on the OH turnpike. almost got rear ended backing up the on-ramp.

then we got lost, so followed the bad ass vette and Hummer until they pulled over and told us they were lost too.

ahh fun night

hahaa never follow me anywhere :smiley:

poor integrrac trying to keep up thoughā€¦

where are the pics of the naked bitches that use to be on psr? i use to have someā€¦

ahh fun night

The it seemed like the toll booth operator wanted to keep us ther for some reasonā€¦haha that was awesome

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
where are the pics of the naked bitches that use to be on psr? i use to have someā€¦

i got one, but i think a certain member with a BMW would break my legs

POST!!! this thread is great archive material :smiley:

ahh fun night

Wow, I had almost forgoten about that one! I guess I did have a lot of fun and crazy times out there in one short year!

-TJ

POST!!! this thread is great archive material :smiley:

:werd:

Originally posted by tjZ28
Wow, I had almost forgoten about that one! I guess I did have a lot of fun and crazy times out there in one short year!

-TJ

Except for all the times you were getting beat up by hilljacks.

:rofl:

Originally posted by tjZ28

Then Kol threw his alternator belt and we stopped right on 79. We ended up hitting up some parking lot down close to the shop and that crazy-wannabetehdevil-crackwore chick chased Jake around. Oh yeah, I told her I owned that beat ass peice of shit next to my car after she said she used to have a Trans Am. And didnā€™t she end up under youā€™re buddyā€™s dash or something trying to hotwire it?

-TJ

:rofl: x 654165161651651

ā€œi just broke up with my boyfriendā€ blah blah blahā€¦

We all swore we wouldnt hit that with a stolen dickā€¦

then after she left, we all admit we would have hit itā€¦

she had some NICE ass titties tooā€¦

Originally posted by Phil02E46
:werd:

you ask, you shall receive

IBDRAMA

wordā€¦what about the ass shots, lol

oh yeah, and the other girl(s) too.